PGATOUR 2K21 Refuge Tour Tournament Thread *Season 6 Playoffs*

For comparison, I think New South Wales was the The Northern Trust. Maverick Dunes will be The BMW

1 Like

For reference, this is why the matchup of the calves is so critical. There can be only one…

@BUBrave21

@ajtwenty1

6 Likes

The greens at Maverick Dunes are DIABOLICAL! Holy smokes!

1 Like

Nice par.

1 Like

We need a new one for xbox… that we finish this time lol

2 Likes

If someone wants to take lead, I’m there for it. Might be easier to get players with the new game. I still have the original spreadsheet still.

Hesitant to start it myself, not sure if my ego can take another failed startup

2 Likes

You’re in.

We will take max 2 more to give us a full 12v12. Otherwise we will roll with 22 and just sit some guys out for team matches.

1 Like

Here’s a poll for an xbox event, if we get enough interest we can decide on captains and go from there. The matches we did play in the first attempt were a lot of fun (and streamed live for everyone’s enjoyment), so hopefully this can get off the ground.
You need xbox live for this btw

1 Like

Round 3 is… something.

I’m no course designer, but if you’ve got part of the green sloping at a a 40% grade, maybe it’s pointless to make it green, and just leave it as fairway.

1 Like

Might have been my worst putting round ever in round 2 at Maverick Dunes. To only shoot 1 better from the forward tees is a problem.

Time for a putter switch.

Great job on the design though @mctrees02

We might have to hire you to design The Duck Club.

1 Like

That was truly the most infuriating round I’ve ever played. I was playing really well and just completely fucking ejected on multiple holes. 2 doubles, 3 bogeys, and a 8…

Gonna be a long final 2 rounds to try and break par when I feel like I could’ve been flirting with 12-15 under early on.

1 Like

Welp I missed a 9 footer on 18 that would’ve put me at 59 for rd2…

This game is a roller coaster

You guis who qualified in the last event, your flights are assigned now, please refer to either the scores you posted or the Flight Status/Player List tab @Fil @wseitz26 @msac @LeefAaronsen @JAD

1 Like

I am both scared and excited to play these rounds tomorrow…

Ripped through mine tonight. Made a 9 on #16 in round 1 after putting an 8 footer off the green then leaving the subsequent pitch shot short. Just a diabolical place to miss. Had a 5ft putt on 12 in round two that went off the green also.

Other than that I actually played ok? Will be interesting to see how scores shake out.

1 Like

Waiting on @astrodupes to drop in

More like @astropoops

2 Likes

First round in the books. All I have to say is fuck #12

2 Likes

For those that signed up for The President’s Cup we have finalized the list and will get things going today. Please check that thread for more details.

2 Likes

Average scores at Maverick Dunes thus far:

Rd 1: 68.92
Rd 2: 63.00
Rd 3: 68.83

1 Like