PGA 2K23 Refuge Tour - Info Post #9014 - S22 Begins 5/14

He is but I don’t see a score posted. If you have the score from the game society I’m happy to amend it if that’s what you prefer.

I’ll check later and update. I don’t want to win if I didn’t win.

1 Like

Wait how did @Jeff_M quietly qualify into LPCP? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Not playing the game for weeks and then squeezing in a quick swing calibration and rounds with no extra practice. I’m sure there will be questions asked if I start improving my scores once I get back into practice, to which I will direct them to the Commissioner @Jeff_M to sort out the qualifying process. He needs to be held accountable for weeding out the virtual sandbaggers.

Tossing this idea out there, for off-season practice would there be interest in a team match? Like 2 people volunteer as captains, draft teams, and then we do the stroke play events and do some sort of aggregated team score?

10 Likes

I fear I will live to regret that final round, putter went ice cold. Hopefully the complete blackout for rounds one and two was enough

Sometimes it’s on Xbox.

5 Likes

It’s the one with JT on the cover, right? Or is it Tiger?

Tiger, 2K23. 21 was the one with JT

1 Like

Was going to buy the new EA game this year, but I think this just changed my mind. :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

We look forward to having you! The EA game is fine, the thing it has over 2K is all the officially licensed major championships and a more complete career mode. Online is where it’s at for 2K with the societies and the endless user created courses

1 Like

Agreed. I do love the amazing selection of user created courses online for 2k.
Just a head up, I’m pretty shitty at it. But I will practice.

1 Like

I posted @KyaKona’s scores. I think he beat me by having a better second round score. We shot the same final round score.

1 Like

Got the sheet updated now, you are commended for your honesty. @KyaKona collects his third win this season and is moved into YH where he belongs

1 Like

-20 has to be the best round in a few seasons. The Live leaderboard thing showed you at like -12 at the turn and I thought it was glitched.

I also had an albatross in the second round - if this isn’t my week I don’t know if it will ever happen

1 Like

4 Likes

My new Zen-rock-Garden-Adjecent activity is going to be Recreating my Local Muni in 2k23

Any chance I can get a Totally-not-Dark-money-funded-grass-roots campaign to get it on the tour schedule when I’m done (maybe in the off season)? I’m already adding some “tour distance” tees beyond the normal ones, though in an attempt to keep the course accuracy, they will be causing some shots to be over the fairway of the previous hole, the 1st tee box may be in the middle of the parking lot

3 Likes

Sounds intriguing, this is an immediate yes from the Tour.

1 Like

Put it on the schedule for…2024…this ones gonna be a labor of love. And I will not be using that dumb LiDAR stuff (cuz I dont want to pull my hair out over the import pipeline mostly).

Will most likely be taking my Camera with my when I get back out to the course for recon pictures of the tee boxes and Greens complexes.

1 Like