PGA 2K23 Refuge Tour - Info Post #9014 - S22 Begins 5/14

200w

3 Likes

Went from strapped to young hitter in 2 seasons. About to go from young hitter to LPCP in 1

3 Likes

I believe I have now won a tournament in 3 flights

5 Likes

5 Likes

Can we simply edit the season 15 post and swap this link so it can remain in post 5858? cc: @JBors

5858 will live on in the spreadsheet to remind us of where weā€™ve come from.

9 Likes

first person to shoot 58 under will get 58 million refuge bucks

3 Likes

What is the exchange rate to Schrute Bucks? Just wanna make sure the Tourā€™s account can handle that sort of payout

Approximately 15 Stanley Nickels.

2 Likes

I hate you. I breezed through the final round on Sunday afternoon thinking I was going to book my first YH title after being -22 through the first two rounds knowing I only needed -2 to winā€¦and then you came in at the 11th hour to break my heart.

Glad nobody put me on their squad. F the haters

1 Like

I am sorryā€¦I know the feeling as Iā€™ve felt that many times including this week, when I felt like I cruised through the first two rounds at -23 only to find @Enorma-Stitts had woken up again and is beating me by 4 strokes through two roundsā€¦

2 Likes

Crap, just realized as Iā€™m about to pull out for a golf trip that I forgot to play my 3rd round. Sorry Alpha Tauri, my bad.

Bump and reminder to get scores in by tonight if possible! The event will end in the game later tonight.

@mrzornow very interested in what your 3rd round is going to look likeā€¦

I sucked. -5

1 Like

Question from an xBox playerā€¦it looks like the schedule is wrong. We just played the steamshovel, and the next tournament on the schedule is the Fake Open at St Andrews. Missing the tournament for this week.

Cc @DetroitGolfer19 to check on this

1 Like

We appear to be missing some scores, last call

@breakaway93
@PSchmitt9
@Insulin_And_Bogeys
@MashNL
@Golfpro731
@theKOS2
@snaphookleft

If you actually did post in the Event 2 sheet and I missed it let me know, there is a distinct possibility Iā€™m an idiot.

1 Like

Sorry about that guys. Have had some chaos in my life recently and havenā€™t added the third event. I can likely get it up tonight around 10pm unless @notjustinkaiser is able to add it

1 Like