PGA 2K23 Refuge Tour - Info Post #8746 - S21 Begins 2/5

Continuing the discussion from PGATOUR 2K21 Refuge Tour Tournament Thread: HIATUS: ANSWER POLL POST #3812 - #10080 by mctrees02.

Previous discussions:

1 Like

(See 2nd post in this thread for up to date league info on the main Refuge Tour. This post is currently under a long term lease).

The Refuge Shadow League is a casual PS4/5 league where we play adventure golf, short courses, par 3 courses, mini-golf, and occasionally an interesting regulation course whenever I come across them. There’s nothing to win here other than a few laughs along the way.

The spreadsheet linked below in this post has course settings and schedule so other consoles can join in the fun. The only score I’m posting for each event in the sheet is the “winner” on PS4/5.

22 Likes

Welcome to our landing page for the NLU Refuge PGA 2K21 Tour! See that guy in the post above you? He’s a twerp.

Current Season Spreadsheet:

Society (all platforms): NLU Refuge Tour

Qualification:
For new players, to qualify play the current event in the society and go to the season spreadsheet and find the event tab and post your scores under the qualifying section.

Society Admins:
PS4: @JBors
Xbox: @BigtimePolecat
PC: @Jeff_M
Switch: @TigerForever

Difficulty Settings:
Swing: Pro
Distance Meter: Open
Distance Control Assist: Off
Pro-Vision: All off
Distance: Carry

11 Likes

Lmao

I hate everything about you forever and always

Only 9995 until your next chance.

1 Like

This thread sucks

8 Likes

I am going to ask the mods to close this one out of spite

1 Like

Only 1 deleted post in the whole last thread? That has to be the least controversial thread in Refuge history

5 Likes

Probably should have drafted @ChickPhilA

2 Likes

I think Mercedes and Haas can be friendly knowing that @Jbors didn’t get the first post

1 Like

I already like this thread much better than the last. It’s full of @JBors getting shit on.

3 Likes

We only roast the ones we love, right?

1 Like

I’m going to laugh every time I see this gif at the top of this thread now, so thanks for that

2 Likes

8 Likes

Going back to the disparity between Xbox/PS players, is it just the controller, or is there something weird with the actual gameplay on the different platforms? I use a PS4 controller on PC, and have heard that Xbox ones are more sensitive so it’s harder to get good shots. Also maybe the joystick placement, I tried an Xbox one a while ago and immediately switched back, but I thought it was just because I wasn’t used to it.

Yet again, @JBors was clearly let down by slow internet. I was able to overcome the board’s throttling tactics to get post 9999, 10000 and 10001

4 Likes

This is also what I would love to know, not sure we ever got a firm answer on it. Who was the first person that switched? Wonder if they climbed the standings at all

So anyways, back to game difficulty settings…

2 Likes

Old town was perfect. You guys just suck.

14 Likes