PGA 2K23 Refuge Tour - Info Post #8746 - S21 Begins 2/5

I’m glad you were able to steal the first post from junky @JBors

3 Likes

I’ve always understood it to be a controller issue. As to whether it’s sensitivity or how data is transmitted via Bluetooth…who could say.

1 Like

Later on this evening when I have time I’ll do some digging through the TGCT forums, if I don’t find anything I’ll probably post the question over there. With all the data they have for their anti-cheating stuff I bet they have a much better idea. One thing I am making sure to do is plug my controller in, my PC doesn’t have bluetooth natively and dongles are always a bit wonky so just to be safe I go wired.

You’re telling me, brother.

2 Likes

I hate Old Town GC almost as much as 8U travel baseball made me hate the song Old Town Road in 2019.

I don’t think you have any idea of how much hatred that really is…

2 Likes

How many times can I edit a post?

2 Likes

Can we get a scoring adjustment for xbox players? Only way to compare apples to apples lol

Absolutely not.

1 Like

You can’t let power like he thinks he has go unchecked.

1 Like

Do not discount what I can do with an excel formula.

2 Likes

12 Likes

If you only knew about the easter eggs I’ve sprinkled throughout the spreadsheets over the last few seasons…

2 Likes

14 Likes

I’ll just do it myself, you better be on your audit game. 1.25x multiplier sounds right to me.

Does the game perform well on Switch? I’d prefer to use a handheld so I can still watch basketball/movies/golf.

1 Like

@wseitz26 you audit or tax?

Anything that isn’t a Nintendo title seems to struggle on a Switch, so I’d guess that the game has its flaws on there.

No joke…any threads I have involvement with better not have a lot of deleted posts.
Good vibes and self deprecating humor only

It also helps that we all thought Q School was utter B.S.

3 Likes

@Jrembold said it was gucci as long as I kicked him a $20

1 Like

Tax. But we also have audits in tax.

PS4 on TV, game on iPad. You don’t need to watch the game that closely until the end anyway. Works particularly well during baseball season.