PGA 2K23 Refuge Tour - Info Post #8746 - S21 Begins 2/5

Due to personal matter for one of the Team Williams players, we would like to welcome @EvanSke to the team for the remainder of the season.

1 Like

Sorry about that, just posted it.

1 Like

No prob! Everyone else has an hour or so, then I will be finalizing scores.

Also, as I come down from a high from The Tussle this weekend. Curiosity got the best of me and it turns out that Tarandowah is actually in the game, and actually quite well done if anyone is looking for a course to play. Pretty decent recreation as well, just make sure you turn the firmness up

Steamshovel Open - WEEK 2 UPDATE

A quick reminder at the top here for all players to communicate with your team principals if you are unable to play an event. This will help reduce DNFs and make sure all teams can get their whole lineup to log scores.

Reiterating from week 1 that swing setting changes have impacted scores, some more than others. This first season with the change was always going to be a bit of a cluster, but flights will be re-worked based on strokes gained after event 3, and again after event 6. This will ensure everyone is in the flight where they will be competitive. It is in your best interest to post scores for events if you can even if you’re not on a team. Remember we have an individual title to go for as well.

In the Constructor’s standings this week, Ferrari comes out on top for a W, closely followed by Haas and then a small gap back to the last podium place for McLaren. Things are already tightening up at the top of the standings with the top 3 teams separated by a mere 4 points.

Individual flight winners:

• Young Hitters: @dfbuzzbeater heard what I said last week about possible new contenders and wins again, with a narrow victory.
  • C-Suite: @jaytarbzzz wins in a scorecard playoff over @Toblerone47
  • Strapped: @MrCutHook plays his namesake shot to perfection to win Strapped
  • LPCP: @JBors, expert manipulator as always. People are starting to ask questions, but the reshuffle will put things straight after the next event.
  • Misc Hitters: @serwin again, this time with a narrow 2 shot margin for the W.

Special shoutout to @theclv24, this was footage sent to us by a fan as he left the event before realizing he hadn’t played his final round:

New Qualifiers:

Welcome to @DontBlink182, we look forward to having you on Tour. You will be in the LPCP flight to start.

Onwards to the Sandhills Soiree. I’m hearing it’s 95+ degrees out and high humidity, so remember to drink. Unless you’re Kimi. Then you will not have the drink.

6 Likes

Team Moves:

I can get it up now.

Will they? Who can say

3 Likes

Congrats? #refugeafterdark

11 Likes

“But is my drink button emptying the bottle? Or not??”

Tough scenes early on in the season for Alfa

3 Likes

I’ve got the schedule setup through end of July now, you architecture and course history enthusiasts will hopefully appreciate The Real Detroit Classic which is upcoming on @theclv24’s master re-work of Detroit GC

3 Likes

3rd in the YH standings yet I still can’t find a seat. Love to see it…

Hey @JBors when are we going to get updated ORGR standings?

Going to do a mass update in the off week after event 3

1 Like

@Insulin_And_Bogeys Haas needs all these drivers driving every week! We would have most likely won the last week and been close two weeks ago!

1 Like

Guenther regrets this past week as life spun out of control for a bit! We’re back on track and ready to take it this week

3 Likes

You’re good man, we know what Haas is about. We can’t by bothered by contrived schedules and oligarchic rule.

We show up. Maybe we look like rock stars. Maybe we look like fucking wankers.

guenther-f1

7 Likes

“People hate confidence.”

Maybe it’s your attitude.

7 Likes

8 Likes

Somehow might be better with swing timing on :person_shrugging: LFG Ferrari! Or is that Forza Ferrari?!??

2 Likes