PGA 2K23 Refuge Tour - Info Post #8746 - S21 Begins 2/5

Can’t wait!

Any playoffs format that doesn’t include @seattlezero93 is flawed. Doesn’t he have four wins on the season?

1 Like

Well, this made me realize that I forgot to sort the C-Suite standings. But with that said he is still 5th after only carrying over 50% of his points from Strapped when he was battlefield promoted.

However, it does bring up an interesting point on those that are promoted mid season due to the 3 win rule. I am making an executive decision to give them special invites to the playoffs.

3 Likes

Long live the commissioner. This type of leadership and clear logical decision making is the reason why our tour is the superior tour.

1 Like

Specifically to piss you off

3 Likes

But does the gross champion get all those sweet, sweet ORGR points, a la The Tour Championship?

The playoffs will not factor into the ORGR calculation.

I also seem to be missing from the C-Suite points standings. Not sure it matters though as I doubt it improves my positioning

Fixed. Blame @Jeff_M (who also messed up the points when moving @wseitz26 to YH but who’s counting).

1 Like

I estimate it will take 1.5 days for me to completely and irreversibly break the S16 spreadsheet next season

2 Likes

Special invites are the best kind of invites.

How is everyone torching this place. Just posted a +1 and wasn’t ashamed of it until I opened the sheet. 5858 status

1 Like

I’m going to miss the playoffs since I missed one tourney but I feel like every time I feel like I post a number @duffing_in_detroit swoops in and gets me.

1 Like

Would it help you to know I had a quad in the second round?

2 Likes

How in the fuck am I sneaking into this as of right now?

1 Like

Because I forgot to sort c-suite. You’re not in, and will not be in.

7 Likes

Thank the lord and sweet baby Jesus.

New playoff format is fine, but that sweet looking playoffs page and font work is the real highlight of the changes.

1 Like

I was going for a Gold Standard vibe

1 Like