PGA 2K23 Refuge Tour - Info Post #8746 - S21 Begins 2/5

Let’s go!
200 (1)

1 Like

I mean, I guess I’m sorry for being too awesome. It was a fun ride, AT, good luck the rest of the way.

1 Like

Oh jeeze. Bold move cotton. Let’s ride

Things could be more volatile next season if people are moving around with strokes gained, especially early on. The 3 win promotion rule is obviously going away as well.

Man, these scores.

I played on a much harder difficulty back when I made this course, and being a design contest I was super focused on the plot and the planting. I always kind of wish I would have more time to tweak the hole designs. Now I’m having that itch to rework the strategy on a bunch of holes.

I’ll tell you what:

wolves

3 Likes

I wouldn’t put too much stock in the scores from this season, next season with swing timing back it’ll be a different story. If you do rework it I look forward to seeing the finished product!

Haven’t played the tournament yet but the one practice round I’ve played at Happy Camp was the most fun I’ve had in at least 3 seasons. Aesthetically pleasing, great challenges (finally!) on some tee shots, balanced greens. I love this course and kind of wish we would have cranked the conditions up.

2 Likes

I had 11-13mph winds the whole round in r1. I didn’t even know that was possible in medium wind settings. Battled for a mediocre score but very butthurt. I thought medium was 6-10?

I loved the course.

Mine was 6-10 downwind/crosswind and 11-13 into the wind. Pretty sure the game does whatever it wants

This is the right answer.

2 Likes

Loved this week’s course, a perfect introduction for my first real week on the tour.

However, I would like it noted on the record that my Cat decided to sit in my lap halfway through R2, hence every single putt being pushed to the edge of the earth.

…there’s a record, right?

Live look at @seattlezero93 getting battlefield promoted to C-Suite and then winning his first event by 5 shots.

5 Likes

Yeah even if he was in C-Suite this whole time I think this would have been 4 wins in a row

1 Like

Me, after my best round ever (52) to catapult myself into podium position after two horrible rounds

podium

1 Like

52? God I can’t wait to turn these setting up.

Not getting any results when I search for Sagaponack. Am I missing something?

Possibly a typo? That’s the only thing I can think of, this is it here

Still not showing up on Switch either. I’ve confirmed its not a spelling issue.

Hmm, we may need a last minute course change if that’s the case. 2K servers maybe going wonky, I’ve no idea why it would show up on PC but not other platforms.