PGA 2K23 Refuge Tour - Info Post #8746 - S21 Begins 2/5

How long will the event be open for? Normal finish on Sunday?

I left it open until 9/13 on the PC society, I think we’ll cut off accepting scores on Wednesday next week, give it a full week to get rounds in.

1 Like

need to get an Xbox event started, nothing there as of now

Don’t see a PlayStation event either

Cc @WhineyCracker52 and @notjustinkaiser

I can set it up now.

1 Like

RIT will be next week then?

Same event, just post your scores in the appropriate tab

It’s live on Xbox.

1 Like

Coolio, I will patiently away the event to be live for me to blow it up.

Apologies. Playoffs are now live on PS4

4 Likes

lot of playoff scores missing :eyes:

I’ve been busy with other things and this has fallen to the backburner until the new game launches. But for full transparency, I’m not eligible to win any of the prizes up for grabs. I feel that would be in bad faith even though I’ve always posted valid scores.

1 Like

Did it close Sunday? I’ve been out of town…I can play this week though.

Nope, this should be open until end of today. If by chance the game society event closes early, the settings are posted in the spreadsheet. We’ll stop accepting scores tomorrow evening, 6pm eastern time.

I’ve been out of town but should be able to get mine in tonight or tomorrow afternoon at the worst.

2 Likes

The Butt Cup Playoffs Winner Announcement:

@tdaly is the Butt Cup Champion! He wins with a net -20 representing the Misc Hitters flight and the Alfa Romeo team. This achievement will certainly look favorable on a resume.

@jcm3 is P2, out of the Strapped flight
@dfbuzzbeater snags the last podium position, out of the Young Hitters division

I’ll forward your names to Casey so we can get the winner prizes coordinated, congratulations to all on a well played season.

Stay tuned for the RIT winner, I don’t see a rank 1 for some reason so I’ll just confirm with the team before announcing.

6 Likes

And the winner of the RIT is @mctrees!

1 Like

@Jeff_M @JBors

Before the new game comes out could we run a 4 week mini-season with the same format as the playoffs and invitational? It’s cool to have everyone together and would be interesting to see what happens over multiple events.

5 Likes