Orville & Wilbur Present: The Big wRight Miss, June 17, 2023(I promise we have tee times this year)

Tee Times for Saturday:
9:33 @JoeCostello @AirMailWedges @oldpatricksmith @Harper
9:42 @deez_nauts @Easydeal @medium-compound-fade @RDUAccountant

4 Likes

9:51 @JNorwoodFive @turtle812 @spiders04 @Slippy
10:00 Jackson/Barry and @Double_Bogey_Dave @Are_you_double_D
10:09 @rkris @KyaKona @e.cadwell57 and David

5 Likes

10:18 @RDUgolfer @grizzly224 @westerj12 @cjnussbaum1219
10:27 @tdogg21 @Very.chipper @yungbunzz @Jeff_M

6 Likes

10:36 @bigcheese @rhoward and David/TBD

3 Likes

one of these days yall will listen and ditch the goldbond powder and use anit perspirant…

2 Likes

If everyone could check the spreadsheet and fill in your current handicap on the pairings sheet it would be greatly appreciated… if you dont no worries will just have to confirm with your playing partners prior to teeing off.

Squirrel’s Nut Butter is the key. Just remember to store it in a fairly cool location. Anything over 75 and it starts to get fluid.

Found a new product that’s better than GB. Fresh Balls, it’s a lotion like product that dries as a powder. Much better than any spray.

yall mfers can be so damn stubborn sometimes i swear…all you need is a regular ass stick of anti perspirant for $3

you definitey dont need a $15 jar of nut butter

2 Likes

its amazing how yall fall for these corny ass names and marketing ploys

nut butter, fresh balls, monkey butt paste…do i really need to keep going?

3 Likes

team antiperspirant here… but please keep providing these well named marketing gimmicks!

2 Likes

The Big Wright Miss sponsored by Dude Wipes, Fresh Balls, & Squirrel Nut Butter.

Guess the official band is NC’s own Squirrel Nut Zippers

https://youtu.be/yS2IBMQIjDo

2 Likes

happy nuts? man slab? ballsy bar soap? the ballber razor?

1 Like

Naw man, when that menthol hits…

I actually do have a glide stick, but the Gold Bond is my security blanket.

But Antiperspirant has aluminum in it and will give you cancer.

2 Likes

Why the fuck are you all applying substances to your cauliflower beanbag just to play golf?

2 Likes

you dont have thicc boi problems move along

3 Likes

you apply it to the inside of your thighs

and i have never done so for golf, but when i use to routinely waste my entire weeked on a softball field, anti perspirant was a life saver

1 Like

pretty sure there are plenty of AP out there without aluminum

GB, AP, and baby powder weren’t enough for me. Had to keep trying until something worked. Didn’t have an issue until the 44th year of my life🤷‍♂️ Old man skin problems I guess.