Open Secrets

only 8-1

I should go back to those avatars. Or should I?

1 Like

I would have to imagine that’s among the lower like ratios.
245-1 is impressive though.

On all time data set (min of 10,000 posts read) there are 25 mega lurkers

3 Likes

Many are saying @tylernichols91 is attempting to expose my mod plan.

NLU Open Secrets is nonpartisan, independent and nonprofit, the Center for Responsive Politics is the nation’s premier research group tracking likes in Refugee politics and its effect on elections and public policy. Our vision is for Refugees to be empowered by access to clear and unbiased information about likes role in politics and policy and to use that knowledge to strengthen our democracy. Our mission is to produce and disseminate peerless data and analysis on likes in politics to inform and engage Refugees, champion transparency, and expose disproportionate or undue influence on public policy.

13 Likes

Also known as stat shaming.

7 Likes

Any time my stats are noted, I feel great shame.

Yet here we are.

3 Likes

Yeah I’m just happy I’ve been less engaged lately. My posts read count was alarmingly/embarrassingly high for a while there…

5 Likes

apparently I’ve only given out 11 likes & to 11 different people

2 Likes

I spend a lot of time just flipping through this place. I don’t know why most of the time.

I like it. It’s nice. But I wish I didn’t ever see the stats.

7 Likes

In the name of transparency there was a transposition error in the first statistic:

This statistic should be flipped.

I formally request the information be posted to this thread by the refugee freedom of information act, enacted on 5/5/2020 by no one in particular.

2 Likes

I respect this user, doesn’t take their likes lightly. They mean something

3 Likes

It’s @bdimugno. But Hermie has a perfect record.

You can’t foia a non governmental entity

1 Like

By making the data available to candidates you make this information part of standard refugee campaign disclosure rules.

1 Like

Whoever ever wants a .xls version just shoot me a dm. All candidates data can be found in the users personal tab + the overall user data tab.

Hey.

2 Likes

Yeah, “hey.”