Open Secrets

I have mined the user data for any user with over 25k posts read in last year 5/5/19 - 5/5/20 (716 unique users) and can share the data set with any Refugee or Campaign.

Interesting information out there including:

• A user who has received 245 likes for every 1 he doled out (editors note - this statistic has been restated due to transposition error)
  • Only one of the top 5 repliers has received more likes than he’s given out
  • There are 8 users who have over 25k post views but never replied or given out a like (true lurkers)
  • We have surpassed the Pareto principle. In all time data set approx 80% of replies come from 14% users. This is also an understated figure as 10k post reads is required to qualify for the data set
30 Likes

Just fuckin’ @ me, bro.

20 Likes

You might want to check your “secret” calculations on this one.

6 Likes

excuse me - data set is limited to past year, original post has been clarified

Are the NLU guys monitoring us with an army of 8 surveillance bots? @mcschvantz anything to say?

4 Likes

This is a VERY incomplete picture of the Refuge and a large part of the conceived “problems” and noise coming from people who have joined since around the time Nest was created or shortly before…

12 Likes

@ANTIFAldo this is your nightmare thread

3 Likes

Bump. into eternity.

( I’ve been here less than I year. But also know the world didn’t start existing the day I was born. )

4 Likes

Who has this kind of free time on his or her hands?

5 Likes

Define free time.

Also, how dare you.

13 Likes

All of us?

6 Likes

It’s 9 columns of data copy pasted into excel and a simple repeatable formula to convert the “K” structure to real numbers. First cut took 5 minutes

1 Like

So do a second cut of all time.

Or don’t.

Whatevs.

i may already have…

1 Like

What does the data say about @DonaldRay’s untouchable efficiency?

7 Likes

User has not reached read post threshold

Maybe Tebow really is Jesus

1 Like

That’s 5 minutes too much.

3 Likes

Our beautiful king

This is the opposite of me.