Ontario match play challenge presented by The Duck Club

Any matches to update us on?

@Phillongbird and I will rid ourselves of pleasantries and do battle at Erie Shores Golf Club in Leamington on Friday.

He picked a course that tips out at 6100 yards in an effort to lull me into attempting to drive every green under 340 yards.

His plan has backfired though, as I’m going for the Bladey 80 and leaving the long stuff at home. #FairwayFinders

1 Like

Will believe it when I see it

2 Likes

I’ll take pictures just for you.

2 Likes

Myself, @scottyrp4, @cfrench, and @alhunter are playing an 18 hole, multiway, all-the-marbles match Sunday July 11th at Pike Lake.

6 Likes

The card is gonna look like a Schuster special - presses on presses on shots on shots. Glorious madness! I absolutely love it.

2 Likes

4 Likes

A live look at Pike Lake:

3 Likes

We could do the Fatal 4 Way on Monday at Rosie, but I think we’re efforting to play matches individually so focus is maintained.

I’d rather bring my Gatling gun and just mow everyone down at once, but hey. Respect the process.

1 Like

I’m not too worried. One big right miss and your wheels fall off.

The flip side of course being, one murdered drive and you might make five birdies in a row.

1 Like

God this is too accurate.

1 Like

Cross-posting this here incase someone misses it in the other thread. Could be a good chance to connect some people and play your match for the bracket!

2 Likes

The Western Ontario, or as I like to call it War on the Shore, Bracket has been decided.

@1Goodman will representing us in the next round.

Pike Lake was an unbelievable golf course, highly recommend.

3 Likes