Online Auction & Raffle Live - Stankonia III: a Roost Major @ The Fields

@EZmiss this enough notice for you?

6 Likes

Welp, the 13th is my anniversary, better start negotiations now.

2 Likes

THIS. Oh how sweet this will be. All in.

I will have to get permission from @golfingossett to get a Hall Pass for that weekend, but assuming that’s not a problem, count me in

1 Like

Didn’t know our match play partnership was that serious…

2 Likes

Gutted to find out this way that’s it’s not. We only lost one match for Christ’s sake.
Just want to address it now so there’s no accusations in the future of me cheating on you with a duck from The Fields.
:heart::heart:

1 Like

UGH
Picking Mother’s Day weekend is also a choice

1 Like

ruff-your

Mothers day is Sunday. Our tournament concludes sat afternoon….just sayin but I get it. Sadly a lot of factors at play here. If there is overwhelming support, we could look at May 20th, but might require some legwork. Might run a poll. Obviously want to have as many people able to attend as possible. I’m out of pocket this weekend but if someone wants to run a non-binding poll in the refuge in this thread…would be appreciated

1 Like

Let’s leave it on the 13th if possible. We’re working on something for the 20th that is not official yet, so we haven’t notified anyone as of now, but that is the date we requested, so if it goes thru than we’ll have May 20th spoken for already.

Is this a TPC major?

Yup. Stankonia and the UGA event are our two majors each year.

3 Likes

Gotcha. Majors on Father’s and Mother’s Day weekends make them a no go for me, but understand that a lot goes into planning these.

1 Like

We don’t yet have a date for UGA

Stay tuned all you sex havers, confirming date change with course.

2 Likes

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Refuge!

Signups are now live for the second annual Stankonia Classic @ The Fields Golf Club.

More info will be coming soon as far as format and specific details.

8 Likes

Let’s go boys and gals!

Don’t even think about it @golfingossett

1 Like