Olympic Prolific 2 (Tacoma, WA): 2022, Sept 16-17 - A Playoff To Remember & TC Loves PNW Cuisine

Chambers looking so good this week.

I am supposed to be in Seattle the week after the Prolific and am very sad to miss it by such a small window. (But will still do my best to get out and play some golf while in town.)

3 Likes

Watching the matches going on at Sunset there took me right back…

5 Likes

Just finding this, is it too late to jump in?

3 Likes

@MrVinegar206 can confirm but I believe we have slots

2 Likes

Just in the nick of time!

If you sign up and pay for both the rounds by tomorrow night, you can be added to the event!

Signup sheet:

Chambers payment portal for the 16th:

Gold Mountain payment portal for the 17th:

https://goldmountaingolf.com/matthew-essig-group-registration/

1 Like

Sounds like @Tron and @Soly want in based on this weeks pod!

5 Likes

I just sent them a DM. We’ll see :person_shrugging:

6 Likes

OK. I am mentally committing myself to next year if I can get my name on the list once available.
I recently moved from Seattle to Central Oregon (within 2 years) and just haven’t put forth the budgeting and timeline to get up there for the event.

Anything I should know in advance?

1 Like

:trumpet: :trumpet::trumpet::trumpet::musical_note::musical_note::musical_note:Ladies and gentlemen. I am pleased to present to you…….

The extended forecast. :trumpet::trumpet::trumpet::trumpet::musical_note::musical_note::musical_note::musical_note:

11 Likes

Heading in Tuesday. Any Mariners season tix holders doing their tailgate thing Tuesday September 13th…?

3 Likes

Couldn’t ask for better weather than this!

Barring the potential for precipitation…

1 Like

Easing my way back into the refuge… Does this have any space left?

1 Like

I don’t like that 60%. Could creep up a couple days. I don’t even have rain gear in Sacramento and we don’t want a QC HCC shirtless scenario again :rofl:

1 Like

As someone from Long Beach, what’s rain gear?

2 Likes

CC: @MrVinegar206 I think we may have missed the final Cut off date but Mr Vinegar can confirm.

60% of the time it rains all of the time.

Don’t believe it.

3 Likes

Yea I lived on the coast in way way NorCal for 20 years I know how she goes.

1 Like

Yep, you get it.

Good buddy of mine grew up in McKinleyville. He’s the epitome of what one thinks of when you say “way way Norcal.”

1 Like

No way! That’s where I lived (basically) what’s his name

I paid for the gold mountain round but found out I can no longer make it if @Mack wants my spot. I was able to get a refund from Chambers.

2 Likes