Olympic Prolific 2 (Tacoma, WA): 2022, Sept 16-17 - A Playoff To Remember & TC Loves PNW Cuisine

Looking forward to this one - sad I missed out on this last year but won’t make that mistake again!

3 Likes

Labor Day weekend could be quite nice for this

2 Likes

Schools don’t go back until early September and universities don’t go back until mid to late-September here.

Labor Day weekend would be an absolute shit show trying to secure tee times and with traffic in the area.

You can ask any member of the PNW Crew. Labor Day weekend is just a big no-no. It’ll probably be mid-September

2 Likes

Labor Day weekend would be an absolute shit show

Also, I don’t know if I’m the only video game dork on the refuge but PAX is normally that weekend, and I’d be super sad if I had to pick between OP2 and PAX

2 Likes

Sick! Fall is better than spring. Wish I could’ve made it last year but hope to make it this year…

When’s the spreadsheet going live?

6 Likes

It’s not even 2022 yet! Chill out :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Definitely trying to get into this one

6 Likes

This Austin, TX kid is looking to get involved some more next year - meet some more Nestians/Refugees, play some notable tracks I haven’t played before, and maybe even qualify for the NIT v3. This checks all the boxes - subscribed, hope I can come join.

6 Likes

20 Likes

14 Likes

I’m bored and don’t have a lot to do with the rain we have today…

So, here’s a Preliminary* Signup to gauge interest/numbers.

*There will be another, final version of signups. By adding your name, you aren’t handcuffed yet, but also not confirmed on my end, either. Some time next summer, you will have to “signup” again.

Edit - Copied from a post further down:

Preliminary thinking:

• 54 holes of tournament golf
    – Optional 18 on Sunday, see below
    – Quota, but undecided if I’m going to do best 2 out of 3 point totals again, or count all 3 rounds
    – Possibly make some flights by handicap?

• A la carte booking of tee times
    – No stay & play deal. Everyone books where they want to stay again

• Friday afternoon, tournament counting round at Chambers
    – Try and get some golden light vibes again
    – This means some people could possibly fly in that morning
    – Or find a round in the morning elsewhere (such as that one “crappy course”) or your own booking at Chambers
    – Or sightsee… do whatever you want that morning

• Saturday 36 at Gold Mountain. Both rounds count for the event.
    – Likely split up the group, so half the field starts on Cascade and the other half starts on Olympic and then flip for the afternoon.
    – Riding is an option

• Sunday: Non-counting round at Chambers in the morning
    – Gives people the option to opt out to travel home earlier or not pay as much for the trip

18 Likes

@AnOlGoatTrack @Josh-P ^^

3 Likes

@chitwood @jmg any interest in a trip to the great pacNW in the latter half of next year?

1 Like

I smell a Gearhart reunion

6 Likes

Definitely would be interested, but would need to know where Izzy is going to college and move in information.

The real MVP is @catshannon. Look at us hopping on it at spots 17 and 18. This is high on the list for next year! As well as a “true” Gearhart reunion as well!

6 Likes

good lord man, it’s a preliminary list. Put your name on the GD spreadsheet!

Read the spreadsheet, clown. You and i are about to have fisticuffs.

2 Likes

I’m in!!

4 Likes