Olympic Prolific 2 (Tacoma, WA): 2022, Sept 16-17 - A Playoff To Remember & TC Loves PNW Cuisine

With the release of the Crash Course video, I think it’s time to create a new event thread as a placeholder for 2022.

If you followed the OG event thread, you should’ve seen that due to the new NLU Bandon event being in April next year and many of the PNW Crew members likely wanting to attend it, I’m moving the OP to the fall, September/early October, as to give the event and the attendees some breathing room around multi-day events.

Since it’s so early, there isn’t a sign-up sheet yet. As I said, just want to get the ball rolling and have this as a placeholder for the coming year.

Let the daydreaming begin!

44 Likes

Currently dreaming about it.

5 Likes

Can’t believe you don’t have a merch signup yet.

6 Likes

You’ll have to ask @sundaybag about when we start the merch process again :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Whats the course list?

Hopefully the home course

5 Likes

Here’s hoping @Sarah and I will be able to cross the border by then.

(Also, for people from other parts of the continent, September is the best month in the PNW. Early October can be the same but is a bit more hit or miss.)

7 Likes

Most likely the same setup (Gold Mountain, Chambers, The Home Course) since it’s a package deal that brings the rates down quite a bit, but nothing is set in stone

6 Likes

Not too early to start tracking this thread :grinning:

15 Likes

I am only one person but please don’t make it Ducks-Huskies weekend because then I have to make a Sophie’s choice

1 Like

I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say that the US will have opened its borders by September next year and I will be coming… no guarantees though😃

8 Likes

Anyone know how to write alert for when google sheet is added?

3 Likes

Life will go on. But this issue will persist.
Balance both.

1 Like

You guys are all young.

1 Like

There. Yall can stop asking when the signups are for the Bandon event haha

4 Likes

Identity Theft is not a joke

6 Likes

@Bullseye - Lawyer up and get your money.

3 Likes

Didn’t even utilize the splash as letters… what a lame copy :joy:

1 Like

Probably didn’t even pick up on it - it was so well integrated

1 Like

I actually do like his stuff. No hate, only appreciate.

4 Likes