Now, Ohio vs Pennsylvania

1 Like

Ohio is a top 4 golf state. I know we’ve gone over this…

(maybe?)

California
NY
PA
NC/Ohio/MN??

2 Likes

we will never agree upon this but…

NY
CA
FL
PA
OH/NC

Old Corkscrew! You must be a sadist!

Dying to get to Wild Horse. Looks so cool.

6 Likes

Florida…

3 Likes
1 Like

I loved it.

Made a trip with 3 other low handicap sadists and walked to the back of every tee.

#10’s tee is intimidating from back there.

Liked it so much we cancelled other tee times and played it 4 times that trip.

Wild Horse is Sand Hills lite. Doesnt have the scale, or ambiance, but you could swap 9 holes from either course and wouldnt know the difference imo.

I know I know. Live here, born here, played A LOT of golf here. It deserves to be in the top five.

Ohio’s best are better than MN’s best. But MN has a deeper bench of very good golf.

1 Like

Btw, I’d put Wildhorse in a top five public course ranking 7 days a week. Josh Mahar is a damn turf genius

3 Likes

Completely agree. I still dont know what the tiny little dirt volcanos all over are about though.

1 Like

20% of my name for the fine folks stalking at home.

Waverly Woods is almost certainly recency bias, but considering the courses I’ve got planned for the next few months I don’t expect it to stick around for too long.

11 Likes

Could be true but you’ve never played MN’s best course.

hoping this turns into an easter egg thing in our campaign

Dwan?

1 Like

I guarantee you he’s got an answer. Btw how deep are your cornhusker roots? Early 90s?

December 1983

1 Like

Correct, as far as I know Panton has never played it.

1 Like

I never played Northland or Interlachen. But I have seen a few holes at Northland, and I can safely say there is nothing comparable in Ohio.

2 Likes

You’ll love this, grew up in Bradenton, FL area, my mom and Tommie Frazier’s mother worked together for 25 years. Tommie used to babysit me when I was a kid.

1 Like