Nov 21 RACDG - LowCal Desert Classic at Rams Hills (Register by 11/5)

What’s better than desert golf in November in Southern California? We will be ascending upon Rams Hill Course in Borrego Springs, CA on 11/21. If you haven’t played Rams Hill yet, its a gem that sits at the top of San Diego county and is one of the best courses in Southern California. We are going to go off at noon to allow for everyone time to get there.

Come join us for the Desert Classic, where we will have prizes, skins and a great round of golf buddies.

Total for golf is $140 and we will collect another 20 for skins, closest to the pin etc…

If you’re interested DM me or sign up with the link below;

4 Likes

We will most likely do a blind 2-man best ball and right now we have 8 guys. Would love to get to 12 to 16 total people (if possible).

I’d like to play.

2 Likes

Just gave you access to sign up. I thought I removed the permissions but I guess its still on there.

Sorry about that.

Stupid pandemic. Sounds so fun!

You can drive LOL

Up to 10 people currently!

I will put you down, right now we are at 10.

I want to get to 12

1 Like

We are at 12 with the addition of some NorCal guys! We will go to 16 if we can get it!

With some additions we have 13 now, looking for 3 more…

Final field is set and we have 12! Going to be a great day and the weather looks $$$$

Wish I saw this earlier. I’m in OC and would’ve joined. Don’t think I can get out of my previous commitments for this Saturday. Hope to join the next one!

Thank you to everyone who came out as we had a great group of guys. @Lazstradamus and team member @TravReid taking home first place by a wide margin!

2 Likes

Some pictures of @Lazstradamus, @Rob_Roth, @gremlingolfer some of the mega light at Rams Hill. Great shots by Will!

1 Like

Heading to Rams Hill mid March.

1 Like

nice its a great track and that time is price season!

1 Like