North Star Shootout 3 (Stillwater, MN): 2022, July 9 - StoneRidge GC - AM TEE TIMES #843

Now the question becomes do I drive it again. 9 hour ride suuuuuucks but so does flying

1 Like

I think it was backwards but listen, I understand this is a 100% me problem. Now I start torpedoing my wife’s plans so they fall through. :joy:

5 Likes

Got 6 months to destroy your marriage so you can hang out with your internet friends. Charge it to the game, baby. Let us know how we can help.

2 Likes

The good news is I can still change it to the 9th, and may in fact do just that because it will make it a little tiny bit easier to have the Roost Regional at the end of the month. And you and @Battisstatus could come

2 Likes

I didn’t realize you got paired with @freesypop already. His team fer sure has no shot.

1 Like

Same situation here… Time to spend the next 3-5 months convincing the lady and her family that July 16th is actually a terrible time of the year to go to the PNW…

“Listen, ya gotta trust me, I checked the almanac, and the 16th is a horrible departure date for a trip up there. July 21st is a much better window for this kind of trip, I’m telling you!”

2 Likes

Now that we’ve made it to the new year, I think it’s time to get our duel on the calendar.

4 Likes

I’m thinking I just change it to the 9th at this point… benefit of not having a course secured?

Edit: it is done. Now we wait for people to start complaining about 7/9…

7 Likes

Official NSS3 planning document.
0778988609576_p0_v1_s550x406

16 Likes

My wife got a promotion last week and let me tell you, the proper response is NOT “Looks like I’ll need to add another golf trip to the calendar.”

7 Likes

Lucky for you, it’s not a trip!

1 Like

@freesypop and I will win the whole thing if we partner together. Just need to keep him in play during the foursomes and make sure he gets that handicap pumped up.

4 Likes

Chance to play with @anon3021505 again? Count me in, and I’ll be wearing my Dallas Stars jersey.

1 Like

I will now unfortunately be missing my third consecutive NSS. I died so that @Mystic could live.

@bignanski Can’t make everyone happy! Y’all have fun out there.

4 Likes

Dammit, Freese. Can’t you just blow up your marriage like these other guys were going to?

If it were a marriage I’d torch it to the ground, but it’s a buddies trip to #puremichigan so it’s much more important

4 Likes

Attention all current attendees - I’ve added a column for Nest status. Please address.

1 Like

Could I be your huckleberry?

1 Like

My man.

1 Like