North Star Shootout 3 (Stillwater, MN): 2022, July 9 - StoneRidge GC - AM TEE TIMES #843

Play golf with Mack? Yes.

Play cribbage with Mack? No.

6 Likes

I’ve misread the rules/how it works (I blame sleep deprivation from the kid)

1 Like

No worries, very understandable. That gets better by the way.

1 Like

Post deleted? Just when I thought the shit stirring was gonna start.

1 Like

How aggressive will you and @Billy_Baroo be on 13? Is he willing to take his new Mizuno wedges into the rock desert when you pull it?

6 Likes

Ha reposted. It was a fat finger multiple picture tag on attempt 1.

Scotch Foursomes, bud.:wink: Don’t worry, I’m gonna drive that green with a 3 wood. We Gucci.

4 Likes

If we get @baxtermsp playing the second shot on every hole including putts, we got you right where we want you.

Is this the same 3-wood you were hitting yesterday at the range and cursing after each shot?? Or is there a different 3-wood??

9 Likes

I saw your icon pop up and I got nervous.:eyes: Listen, it’s always darkest before the dawn. Me and Bax are just trying to peak for the majors.

7 Likes

HAPPY to get a match/some side action going against you and your partner. Foursomes is where @Billy_Baroo and I will be carving you up like thanksgiving dinner

1 Like

The question is - did you no show your MGA event today???

1 Like

Oh, I showed… for 9 holes. Went to the range this morning and was pounding it (never a good sign). Pulled the drive left on #10 and it was all downhill from there.

2 Likes

Hey all, please fill this out for lunch preference (and try to remember what you picked)

1 Like

NSU Merch Drop #3: Frosty Brews is LIVE:

https://refuge.nolayingup.com/t/nsu-merch-thread/68344/82?u=a-double-u

2 Likes

how are you filling these Keller times?

The Nanski way? (ie - democratically with a sign up sheet)

The Baxter way? (ie - artisanal hand-selected; aka dictatorial)

10 Likes

tenor

5 Likes

Passing through on our way to St. Cloud for a birthday party on the 9th…

You think the GF would be pissed if I stopped over for a beer on our way to visit her Grandma?
Sling a beer with the mayor of StoneRidge @freesypop ?

7 Likes

Shots fires at @charvey

6 Likes

Gotta see just how clutch he is with that new Invoai