North Berwick Pub and Restaurant Recommendations

Headed to Scotland for Masters week and will be in North Berwick on that Sunday. Any good recommendations to watch golf? Also, any good restaurant recommendations in town? Thanks.

Dont have good resturant recommendations from when I was there. What i can recommend is walking down to the edge of the harbor to the lobster shack, excellent seafood. We hit up the auld hoose pub and it had tv’s (sky sports) so your probably good. There is also the golfers rest in town which im sure will have the masters on. We just mostly tried to try places a little more off the beaten path.

Herringbone, 5 minute walk into town from one of the world’s most fun golf courses. Thank me later :grin:

Herringbone is a good shout but I don’t think you’ll get the golf on. The Grange is also good for food (steak). Osteria is probably the best restaurant in town - Italian - but may be a little formal for what you’re after. Zitto is a more relaxed Italian. All of those should keep you happy!

For watching the golf you need to get to a pub and either the Auld Hoose or Golfer’s Rest will have it on.

It’s a small place and you will be able to walk between all the above very easily. You’ll have a blast!