No Laying Up 2020 Census - Neil's Haircut

If they reject his donation, there’s always Merkins of Hope…

10 Likes

2 Likes

What would make this even better is a video of y’all playing Jax skulley nation

I’m glad I had to google Merkins of Hope, y’all are some sick puppies.

6 Likes

This is just a testament of how much you guys care about the NLU brand and the sacrifices you make I’m sure sometimes it comes across as a thankless effort. But as a Nest supporter/Refugee you guys fucking rock!

NLU/ Peggy Olson: “You never say thank you!”

The Nest:

11 Likes

From a work computer?

3 Likes

Seems safe for work. All the good stuff is hidden.

3 Likes

…all the same, you don’t want to end up in a hairy situation with HR.

5 Likes

Well done brother!

1 Like

Yeah seems easy enough to cover up if you get caught

2 Likes

Any updates on @MerchCzar hair situation. Like what’s the head stimp running at now?

1 Like

As a man with limited means of hair on top I think it is outrageous that someone would willingly shear theirs off no matter the debt. The world is a total shambles

4 Likes

It’s gone, we’ve lost it. But growing in nicely!

35 Likes

The shapeshifter

2 Likes

You shaved the 'stache, too!?! At least @Soly’s rocking one now in your place

1 Like

39 Likes

You (bottom left) vs the guy she tells you scared the shit of her on that dark street (top left)

1 Like

Vs the potential serial killer (bottom right)

2 Likes

Sorry about the delay, but as promised here are your 4 winners for the NLU Pro Shop gift cards randomly selected from the Census list. Please message me to get your NLU pro shop discount codes:

@chef23 - $250 grand prize winner
@TremendousSlouch - $100 winner
@DylanS - $50 winner
@NineTo5Golf - $50 winner (or maybe just the first of many overdue payments for Nest Pod intro music)

Thanks again to everyone that took the survey, and to @Gtaylor for reminding me to select winners. As you know, a Schuster always pays his debts…just not always on time.

27 Likes