No Laying Up 2020 Census - Neil's Haircut

Any updates on @MerchCzar hair situation. Like what’s the head stimp running at now?

1 Like

As a man with limited means of hair on top I think it is outrageous that someone would willingly shear theirs off no matter the debt. The world is a total shambles

4 Likes

It’s gone, we’ve lost it. But growing in nicely!

35 Likes

The shapeshifter

2 Likes

You shaved the 'stache, too!?! At least @Soly’s rocking one now in your place

1 Like

39 Likes

You (bottom left) vs the guy she tells you scared the shit of her on that dark street (top left)

1 Like

Vs the potential serial killer (bottom right)

2 Likes

Sorry about the delay, but as promised here are your 4 winners for the NLU Pro Shop gift cards randomly selected from the Census list. Please message me to get your NLU pro shop discount codes:

@chef23 - $250 grand prize winner
@TremendousSlouch - $100 winner
@DylanS - $50 winner
@NineTo5Golf - $50 winner (or maybe just the first of many overdue payments for Nest Pod intro music)

Thanks again to everyone that took the survey, and to @Gtaylor for reminding me to select winners. As you know, a Schuster always pays his debts…just not always on time.

27 Likes

joined the refuge and completed the census same day as it closes, and walks away the big money winner. what a day!

19 Likes

Alpha move right here for sure

2 Likes

/conspiracy music

2 Likes

I just want to know who’s burner that is.

1 Like

Rub of the green*

2 Likes

/hits wrong button and Tiger saying “whats that?” plays instead

6 Likes

4 Likes

I cant believe chef won! Congrats chef!

Awesome. I have long been a listener to the podcast and watched the YouTube material but was late to the discussion board. I will buy and wear some stuff with pride.

3 Likes

Nice try, cop.

Only kidding. Congrats.
:call_me_hand:t2:

1 Like

That makes two of us.