No Laying Up 2020 Census - Neil's Haircut

The actual enumeration shall be made within three Years after the first Meeting of the Congress of the United States, and within every subsequent Term of ten years, in such manner as they shall by law direct.

• Article 1, Section 2 - The United States Constitution

That’s right Refugees, we are making the founding fathers proud and asking for your participation in No Laying Up’s very own 2020 census (though we are two years late on the enumeration)! As we try to improve our content, partnerships, and the overall experience for the NLU community, we would love to hear your thoughts on the questions outlined in the NLU Census.

What you need to know before you participate:

• The survey takes about 10 minutes and the questions touch on demographics, golf, golf-adjacent interests, and NLU related feedback.

• We will be using this information to understand the NLU community better and to prioritize potential partners that line up well with the NLU community’s interests.

• We will be collecting email addresses to ensure we only get 1 entry per person and to enter participants into a Pro Shop giveaway (details below).

• We WILL NOT be sharing contact data with any NLU sponsors or partners, and all data will be anonymized.

• So will we use the anonymized information to sell you stuff in the future? Potentially…but hopefully it’s stuff you will find interesting, relevant, and useful!

• Some of the questions are intended to be fun and lighthearted, but we would appreciate your candid feedback on all questions.

• We asked that you only complete the survey once. Please don’t submit answers from multiple email addresses (you will be able to edit your answers after submission if needed).

What you get for participating:

• This is an opportunity to give us feedback on all aspects of NLU that we can use to improve the content and quality of all our properties.

• We will be recapping the anonymized results of the NLU Census on the April Nest Podcast later this month because transparency is the TC Way.

• Participants will be entered to win a $250, $100, and 2 separate $50 gift cards in the NLU Pro Shop.

• We are hoping to get 1,000 participants, and if we get over 1,200 participants, Neil will shave his head into an aggressive hairstyle that gets the most votes (yes, that is a question within the census).

Again, please only take the survey once (don’t try to pad the stats at the end with more than one entry). If you want to see the Czar with a Mohawk, ask other refuge members or friends to take the survey as well!

CLICK HERE TO TAKE THE NO LAYING UP CENSUS

Thank you for your time, support, and candid feedback,

Neil | Tron | Soly | Randy | DJ

34 Likes

WIll anonymized data be shared here for shitsngiggles?

Edit: I mean…so that other social programs can benefit from understanding demographics.

1 Like

Pin struggles must run in the family

16 Likes

Much like jury duty, marking your ball, voting, using your best judgment, and not being a scumbag, completing the census is the TC Way. Do your part.

34 Likes

nice try, cops

142 Likes

Shots fired.

Isn’t this just the beginning? What’s next, Jade Helm and FEMA camps?

6 Likes

@Are_you_double_D used to have a great skullet if anyone is interested in what that might look like on @MerchCzar

11 Likes

I definitely chose skullet

12 Likes

Will the beard be staying? This is an important distinction as it takes the mohawk to Mr T and the friar’s bald spot to Tim Tebow-levels.

imdoingmypart.gif

I believe @Mattyeds currently has a decent looking mullet, if we want to get a feel for the options.

1 Like

#gotinvolved

1 Like

@Randy doesn’t like dogs??

5 Likes

done. good luck big brother

Is this feasible? Seems like the Refuge is actually like 100 people…am I crazy?

3 Likes

@Lazstradamus runs at least 50 different accounts on here, so, never know

11 Likes

I imagine they would throw the link in videos/twitter/instagram to get more traction.

1 Like

We got EAL’s gf so that pushed our numbers up

5 Likes

My answers are going to be super obvious it’s me answering…

8 Likes

Couple of suggestions:

On average, how much did you spend per golf trip? (include all travel expenses)

n/a should be an option

If you drink alcohol, what is your preferred category?

All 3!!! I’m Irish

4 Likes