No Findlay-Ing Up - Findlay OH - Attendees - Possibly You?

Good to know, ill probably just sign up then. Appreciate the info.

2 Likes

As is the thread dedicated to the gift.

2 Likes

Just signed up, looking forward to May 6th!

1 Like

Looking forward to having you!

2 Likes

Always been a lurker, finally decided to join the forum. Super excited to sign up for this event, I am coming in from the North East, Chardon area if anyone wants to play a few rounds before the event.

7 Likes

Lots of us here in NEO, happy to have you!

We have a Slack channel going, with a NEO group there…

Join me on Slack – it’s a faster, simpler way to work. Sign up here, from any device: Slack

Was out doing course setup prep work today. Needless to say we are doing some maintenance.

1 Like

Just trying to make 5 green look more open?

According to the staff, trees growing too close to the green making it hard to mow. Removing all trees back there and hoping to provide more surface area for play and mowers etc…

Nice. Always figured those provided some protection against people nuking a second shot into there, but now you could really end up in a bad spot if you overcook one

1 Like

1 Like

one of the highlights of the year. I feel like the NLU crew really went slow pitch this year haha

Signed up and paid. Looking forward to it!

1 Like

We officially have 50 paid and 13 on the waitlist!

6 Likes

Stacking bodies!

It’s looking like this waitlist person (me) might have to drop off. There is a small chance that I’ll be doing a 100 hole hike on the 8th.

You’re allowed to take a cart on the 6th.

5 Likes

I should also mention, the wait list is just those who haven’t paid (looking at you @BrianJLaurent ) There really isn’t a limit on players.

2 Likes

That would have required me to read all of the instructions.

“Ain’t nobody got time for that.”

Paid.

7 Likes

Nice shot in there in the second pic, Joe.