No Findlay-Ing Up - Findlay OH - Attendees - Possibly You?

Sorry, totally forgot to reply! I’ll be staying Friday only, driving back Saturday.

1 Like

Here’s a sign up sheet for Friday golf. I’ve got a couple ideas planned depending on how many people want to play and how early they’ll get here, but I’ll say if anyone is getting here early early, the local par 3 course would most likely be the choice (they have a range on site to).

1 Like

@joecline41 and I are in preliminary talks on an Airbnb for Friday night. Is there anyone else that would be interested?

In…

1 Like

Is false chord in play Friday and Saturday?

For sure Saturday

Hey all, quick update. We are up to 51 signed up and 37 paid.

4 Likes

I’m in! It’s my BDay weekend so the wife and kiddos are coming along for the ride. Can’t wait!

3 Likes

Hey guys, another quick update. 42 paid and 11 on the waitlist so we are making progress to that 60+ number!

We have the course the entire day and I’m guaranteeing that you’ll laugh at least one time.

Where are you at @etlern22 and @JJS ?

6 Likes

I’ll be there, will check on our friend.

2 Likes

Bumping Friday golf signups. Less than 8 weeks to go

2 Likes

Signed up! Really looking forward to my first NLU event and meeting everyone!

5 Likes

Not too far away from 60!

Anyone making the trip to Findlay from the NE side of the state? I’ll be heading over from North Canton.

Definitely.

1 Like

Do we have to be a nest memer to participate?

Nope. But if you earn the NIT spot you have to be a nest member to advance

I’m coming from cuyahoga falls

1 Like

Ok, so i could sign up afterward if i somehow advanced? I’ve never participated in any events but have followed along the past few years and am hoping i can make it this year.

1 Like

You have to sign up the day off, if you qualify.

And honestly the podcast and gift are always worth the $90

5 Likes