No Findlay-Ing Up - 2021 THREAD IS DEAD - 2022 IS FOR COOL KIDS - @9:00 AM - Findlay, Ohio

pooootentiary…? Depends on state of affairs virus wise and MIL recovery status. My soul says hell yeah but my conscience is a hard maybe rn.

Once we get an rsvp spreadsheet going I’ll throw my hat in.

3 Likes

Ok. How does May 8th sound for everyone? 10:00 start? Price TBD.

6 Likes

Currently read only?!?

With my Google-Fu skills I have created the sign-up sheet for @jgolf1. Have at it.

3 Likes

Sounds like a lot closer of a drive for me than the Donnybrook was. I’m in!

1 Like

I’m not a smart google man

This sounds like fun and only an hour away from me

2 Likes

Come on and join the fun!

I definitely prefer Weiskopf, it’s noticeably more of a strategic and risk/reward type course. Only downside to Weiskopf is that is can be a beast to walk (e.g., walk from 17 green to 18 tee).

Devlin just has that generic feel that most courses have when they wind through a neighborhood.

1 Like

Holy heck, 21 of us already.

So many bad memories from high school golf at Sycamore… might have to consider driving up from NC for this

1 Like

I love a good high school horror story. It’s amazing how many people I talked to over the six years of running it that had horror stories of certain holes out there.

This sounds like a great event. Haven’t played much (if any) golf in that area of the state. Closest I got was Toledo or Columbus. 36 holes for sure.

Sign on up! Guaranteed to be the most fun golf you’ll play in Findlay in May in 2021!

2 Likes

Oh I’m already on the list and its on the calendar. Will be ready to roll.

If everyone else is playing 36 I don’t need to be a party pooper, so I probably will as well. Looks like this will shape up to be a fun day. Now we need something to duel over…

Ohio against the world?

4 Likes

I’m sure something will come up in the 6+ months leading up to the event.

Is there a hard deadline for this event?

No, we have space for 120 so I think we will be good. I’ll need to give the golf course a headcount for food about ten days before the event.

1 Like

I’d be interested for sure! Went college for a year in NW Ohio area