NLU Pro Shop (Part 1)

how about a Tin Cup. I’m too cheap to ever buy new Chrome Soft balls.

@MerchCzar Refreshing the plain logo hats would be great, but even better would be adding an XL option (Imperial XL210P instead of Imperial X210P) would be too good.

4 Likes

-bumping this

us 7-5/8+ need love too

3 Likes

And a NLU logo tee that reads “Friend Of The Pod” would also be good.

1 Like

I would buy so many fucking hats if they were at 7 3/4 or bigger.

4 Likes

When can we get some Refugee branded merch? Potentially not the greatest slogan in today’s political climate, but there’s definitely a captive audience.

I’m in the opposite direction. The Imperial Small Fit hats are great, I have one of the initlal NLU hats in that version and it’s awesome.

Also, leather headcovers and I’m totally in for a hybrid headcover.

1 Like

How about the sizing on the snapback hats? Will they “adjust” enough for my giant Irish dome (7-7/8)?

An NLU collaboration with Travis Mathew on some new hats would be fresh

3 Likes

Linksoul

Maybe for the contrarian thread but… Linksoul is trash.

3 Likes

https://refuge.nolayingup.com/t/a-thread-for-contrarian-takes/2257/549?u=endangeredspiethies

There’s room on the wagon.

3 Likes

On the leather headcover front - what color would everyone prefer? I’ve gotten a few samples and haven’t been thrilled. Also have yardage/scorecard covers in production in black gator leather.

• Black
  • Navy
  • Brown
  • Repeating logos

0 voters

1 Like

I completely second this.

I absolutely love the TM B-Bahamas hat material. It’s the ideal hat for me in regards to breathable material, flexfit, and longevity as the thing just doesn’t seem to stain. Something about the material really cuts down on the salt stain build-up.

It does seems like TM makes them available in a blank version of some sort, as just about every resort course I’ve gone to has them available with their own logo on the front.

I’d like to see a flexfit hat option in general, even if it isn’t a collaboration with TM.

1 Like

I am an absolute maniac for dancing logos, somebody stop me…

How did the sweatshirt fit? I know they mention it runs slightly larger than average sizing.

Gator yardage book cover.

I. Am. Dead.

5 Likes

@Tron the poll for the leather head covers is a perfect idea. Also, I think that most of us, keyword being most, around here would enjoy any of the leather works. Also simple is key. I’m hoping for just a plain color with the NLU logo on the head. But I’m only one person. But also thanks for y’alls feedback and replies to our meaningless chatter.

2 Likes

I wear a large in polos and got a large sweatshirt. Fits perfect.

1 Like

What about some vinyl window stickers?

3 Likes