NLU Pro Shop (Part 1)

Ordered the holiday box Wednesday, on my doorstep this evening.

We like that!

10 Likes

I made a Travis Mathew order on Thanksgiving and heard from them today that it won’t be processed until at least 12/10. Two weeks, minimum! My recent NLU order was turned around in a business day. All credit to the small shop.

9 Likes

Can anyone comment on the fit of the H&B sweaters that are coming back? I tend to be a L - XL tweener…if it’s slim fit I go up, boxy I go down. Thanks for any input from OGs that got one of these :slight_smile:

Previous advice for the reversible vest was spot on! Large was perfect. Enough room to layer under but not obnoxiously baggy.

It’s been asked and answered before and I wanna say the consensus is, if in doubt size up. I’m a standard M in polos and most pullovers & 1/4 zips at 6’1” 178lbs. However I have numerous outerwear pieces in L as they need to accommodate the layers beneath without a ton of restriction.

I’ll be going L for the H&B Ward sweater. Navy, please.

3 Likes

Are there any talks of putter headcovers or a restocking of driver, wood, or hybrid covers? Even if it was done as a flash sale like TBC.

1 Like

nah, please

1 Like

I legit laughed at the gif, I just thought the question was worth it without scrolling through 1300 messages.

1 Like

We need to get an NLU logo @Geaugolf line of covers. @MerchCzar work up some fire with Brenda!

3 Likes

Anytime gentlemen!
All I need is a logo in the .PES format

Several sizes up to 5x7

Brenda

2 Likes

@MerchCzar I hope the shop has been jammed up with Christmas orders and biz is booming, but seeing nothing available in XL with the simple NLU wayward logo for tees and long sleeve tees is a bummer.

also, please add a cotton/twill dad cap option (ie not the ‘performance’ bullshit) that has a legit cotton or leather (i.e., not velcro) strap.

maybe a NLU themed juul device too? : )

Yeah, what this gui said. Stoked with the Big @Randy sizing option too.

2 Likes

Can we get a limited run of these? You know, for the people.

Is the Ward pre-sell going to be Nest-exclusive? I’ve been holding off on a purchase of some Xmas gifts for the restock.

Right there with ya.

I see they’ve added the new colorway @Tron was telling us about
https://store.nolayingup.com/collections/outerwear-1/products/nlu-h-b-sweater-amparo

1 Like

My closet grows more @Soly-like with every purchase.

1 Like

Haha! I’ve been Team Navy and Various Other Blues for a long time.

That said, the NLU logo is replacing a good portion of my closet.

C-suite, you ever considered State Ambassadors? I’m your Iowa gui!

I keep seeing thread updates, and hoping it is @Tron or @MerchCzar announcing that scorecard holder is available.

I NEED one on UK shores…just don’t want to miss out!

1 Like

Everything I went to order is out of stock.
I wonder how much revenue is being lost by all the sold out items in the middle of prime Christmas shopping season.
It has got to be hard to keep things in stock but it appears like there should be a zero added to the end of the amounts being ordered.

I have a blue quarter-zip problem.

Good news: these will be available in the pro shop on Friday. John and Alex somehow vastly improved them over the last version, so they’re softer (now Egyptian cotton), more durable (i.e. the diamond jacquard knit is more integrated into the sweater, and there is a new color. Price went up, but I’m confident it equates to a fair trade considering the improvements.

33 Likes