NLU Pro Shop (Part 1)

Any chance I can buy just the patch @Tron?

I didn’t know I needed this, and I’m not sure I’ll ever wear it, but I sort of need it.

6 Likes

I’d used them for fishing before and then ZB brought it to Australia and I thought he was crazy. Then I got roasted in Tasmania and bought one. Ever since I’ve always kept one in my golf bag. Can also use it when it’s cold to keep the wind off your face/neck. Useful statement piece. Stoked we were able to get custom ones done.

And @paroutfromhere yeah we’ll get some of them kitted up similar to the sticker pack. Stay tuned - may not be til January but we’ll make it happen.

6 Likes

I use them for yard work all the time. I also use them as a scarf for my dog to make her look fly as hell.

6 Likes

Ordered. V excited for this one!

@Tron seems like as good a time as any to ask if y’all have ever thought about making some pet gear like dog collars.

5 Likes

I’d buy.

3 Likes

but you don’t even have a dog… ohhh

1 Like

what @jimithng23 wants to wear the next time he goes to a Reel Big Fish concert is between him and his maker.

2 Likes

you leave Polite Society :tm: out of this

2 Likes

Gotta dig the Birkenstock’s outta the attic.

And I have a dog. 2, actually.

Hadn’t even thought of it but seems like a no brainer. Will add to the list. Assume we’re talking medium-to-large animals here?

9 Likes

Canine sizism? Scummy.

5 Likes

Yeah @RobertHunter how big is your neck?

3 Likes

Yes roughly this size

5 Likes

I mean there’s a few different sizes of dog collars. We’re not in the business of making shit for a Snowball-sized canine.

36 Likes

@Zocco needs one for his cat

1 Like

6 Likes

All corgi lives matter.

14 Likes

https://refuge.nolayingup.com/t/eal-lazy-and-bad-at-his-job-im-scott-mccarron/4302

4 Likes