NLU Pro Shop (Part 1)

They’re totally perfect - both short and long sleeve.

Rather than other colors, it might be cool if these were offered with alternative logos

Hopefully you’ll love them. I will say the feel was a little more synthetic because of the 5% elastic or whatever it is that gives them some stretch. But the cut, collar, and pocket just put them over the edge. They fit almost exactly like a traditional FJ L for me. Edit: And I ordered an XL.

Black pants / black LS pocket polo is my standard all black look

2 Likes

The LS is great with a vest too.

1 Like

Damn. Really wanted to buy a holiday box but $124 is a little over my budget for this time of year.

Also, is the writing on the koozie trying to tell us something? Is NLU a front for a Marxist revolutionary movement?

2 Likes

Me too. Likely will fill stockings and gift the other items.

New hoodies and sweatshirts are in production but probably not in the shop before Christmas.

3 Likes

Lol, a very very very deep cut joke:

My roommate’s name is Jerry Bell…there was a pizza shop next to Columbia named Che Bella…we started calling him Che Bellz…then we dropped the Bellz, and now we call him “Che.” He has his very own Koozie in the apt., and it happens to be the only green Koozie I have around. I needed a picture for the site…there ya have it!

5 Likes

Duel merch is no longer available. It was just a limited run for the event.

1 Like

Looking forward to waffle in Navy

1 Like

H&B Evans Vests. They would make a great addition, especially for early spring golf.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s fine… just pointing out you can take the link down. :slight_smile:

There’s a nice little space carved out of the bank account for this piece when available.

1 Like

same, eagerly awaiting its return

Am I reading @Tron’s note right, that there will only be 50 available in each color? Size wise that could mean less than 10-15 in each relevant size. Yikes.

I call one of the Navy Ward Sweaters in Large you heard it here first.

1 Like

More like 3rd chachi

1 Like

Will there be an opportunity to buy the buff on its own? I got the holiday box last year (it was great), so I’ve already got a few similar items.

1 Like

Hey Eric - we do have it for sale individually (glad you’re still using the stuff from last year’s box - that means it’s quality!) but just realized it wasn’t mapped properly. Should be showing up on front page now. Here’s a link to the product page too:

https://store.nolayingup.com/products/no-laying-up-wayward-drive-buff

10 Likes