NLU Pro Shop (Part 1)

Randy is a huge fan of cottage industries.

4 Likes

People forget that micro-finance is one of the most effective ways to alleviate poverty in the developing world.

1 Like

I made a small loan (78 cents) to Randy in early 2018. In a few short months, Randy will have returned the entire principle and a modest amount paid to interest ($6). Proud to have helped Randy’s dreams come true.

P.S. What is the minimum order for a sample pack of tees? I need some stickers. :slight_smile:

P.P.S. Tron, I know your swing speed is not breaking those tees. You might want to work on your attack angle.

8 Likes

I feel like the stickers are the most important thing

1 Like

Second only to a reverse print towel. (black with white logos)

2 Likes

Floating NLU logo on a leather cover? Are you trying to outsell the towel?

3 Likes

Breaking tees is common when one happens to be a generational driver of the golf ball.

7 Likes

Currently hoarding mine awaiting the secondary bull market.

Stickers are in the works - four different variations. SOON!

5 Likes

Please know that this is NOT a knock on NLU…I love your sites, content, etc. This is only me trying to help you guys be more successful.

I was browsing all of the merch and I noticed something…some of the product listings do not show all of the available color options unless you click on a specific product. To some, this may not seem like a big deal. However, from a marketing perspective, you are not utilizing your product assortment to its fullest and you are probably missing some real revenue. (Not to mention the sunk cost in inventory sitting around. Let’s up those turns, baby!)

I have attached some screen shots and notes of what I am talking about:

Here is the page that loads after clicking on “Sweatshirts and Hoodies”

Here is the page that loads after clicking on the product:

I know you guys use Shopify as your shopping platform - and you may not have this option - but look at how Finish Line has their website list the number of colors available when viewing their products. And when you hover over the product with your cursor, you will see all of the other color options.

I am sure someone on the Refuge is a Shopify expert and they could lend a hand…maybe Neil can convince one of his tech contacts to hook it up. Thanks.

4 Likes

@MerchCzar @Randy

I think your spam filter is broken.

Tees are coming today, keeping my fingers crossed there’s a sticker accompanying them.

I have not purchased tees since I was a kid (55 years ago). I love the looks of the NLU tees and hope they are back in stock soon. I’m playing Shadow Creek at the end of October and would love to tee it up with the NLU tees :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Any news on Ryder Cup gear? I need to load up soon before crossing the Atlantic.

You’re going?!

yup, there’s a bunch of refugees signed up in the roll call

https://refuge.nolayingup.com/t/roll-call-ryder-cup-paris/908/21

So I hope I’m not the only one. Or maybe I’m just the odd ball but the head covers are just mehhh. They are “old school” and might work for some of the guys but how about some leathers?

1 Like

Read Trons comment. Leathergoods in the works

The new Ryder Cup gear is SOLID, good stuff boys. You’re welcome for the $$$ as I just had to get a hat and a new t-shirt!

5 Likes