NLU Pro Shop (Part 2)

I want one and wear a large H&B polo and now I’m thinking I should get a medium ward. I haven’t worn something in medium since middle school

1 Like

I wear a large polo and medium sweaters, but also a large vest. Body dysmorphia kicking into overdrive

This is the version of play better that I like.

3 Likes

Will echo what tron said. Spandex vs. elastane is just brand name versus not. Kleenex versus tissue paper. They very well could be paying for Spandex still but just calling it elastane for the feminine connotation. There shouldn’t be any difference.

1 Like

Appreciate the pity like @JNorwoodFive 0-44 against @EZmiss was tough

2 Likes

34 Likes

For what it’s worth, mine shrunk a bit more than I was expecting in the wash and it went from a bit baggy to perfect fit.

Some Golf (Clothing) News coming (very) soon…

26 Likes

@LukeBoatright get this lady the golf news gif

1 Like

oh yes

I have been on the blog for almost 5 years and still have no idea how to post a GIF in here.

29 Likes

Just a pic, not a gif

7 Likes

5 Likes

Please don’t tell anyone but me either - like zero idea

5 Likes

Alt version

7 Likes

DRUMROLL PLEASE

We are BACK with new Rhoback Hoodies!!!

3 colors for the guys - top to bottom - Bear Crawl (heathered green), Whitewater (heathered light slate blue), Sweeper (heathered dark navy)

And 2 for the ladies - Squat Jump (heathered black) and HIIT (heathered blue/grey)

Wanted to have y’all get first crack at it, so we are trying something different with this drop. Here’s the deal - link to the collection is here.

They will go live on the site at 3 pm EDT today with exclusive early access for NEST MEMBERS ONLY for the first 2ish days (specifically today only for Refuge Nest Members, as we aren’t even doing any social promo for these or the newsletter until tomorrow afternoon).

Tomorrow we’ll let non-refuge Nest members know. Thursday, with the newsletter, they will be live for any and everyone.

Excited to have more color options and sizes available for people!!

Any questions or concerns, hit me up here or in DM or on email at casey@nolayingup.com.

41 Likes

Me to the members of my Rhoback Bro Pack:

tumblr_1dd9a9559582b8d81a3628f8d35c063f_8eab04d3_540

7 Likes

Let’s go!

Quick question: will be my first Rhoback. Size pretty true?

1 Like

We’re all just happy you remembered how to log in.

1 Like

That was a wild ride back then - I remember planning a Pinehurst trip years ago and trying to remember the post number from the last time I was reading so I knew where to pick back up.

I’ll be forever grateful that apple added the face ID, let me get back on the refuge. My last 5 years would have looked very different.

6 Likes