NLU Pro Shop (Part 2)

Damn

1 Like

Eucalyptus trees

I meanā€¦some of us do have significant others that golf

1 Like

We may have a technical foul!

@Tibbs got the answer correct but has already won something today. By default, the winner is @Douger23

Shoot over your address and what you won.

3 Likes

My wife also likes to play golf and wears golf shirts

1 Like

Didnā€™t realize they were ladies polos, if I won I nominate my prize to the First Lady to respond lol

1 Like

Tibbs has the fastest internet around. What a menace.

4 Likes

Scummy to enter after winning something.

Kick him off the tour Doug!

3 Likes

Assumed the gifts were for you and size you wear, as was requested at the beginning.

5 Likes

I didnā€™t know the answer :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Everyone just hitting refresh or am I missing some Refuge Refresh cheat code, cuz damn things are moving quick!

1 Like

first timer, appologies

You need to get yourself the refuge bot.

Wearing out that F5 button

Game #8

Large folks - we have the 2020 Navy Multiprint polo and the Levelwear Shield long sleeve under garment for layering (prob the best overall item we have in the shop - slept on)

1 Like

suddenly my feed was full of eucalyptus (and one barranca I see you @ptm) and I was very confused. Had to refresh to see the Q.

1 Like

Riv has a lot of eucalyptus, but they are hardly unique. Itā€™s the sycamores that are the ones with the visual interest (those are the ones that in the winter look white and ghostly)

f5

Question:

How fast was Tiger Woods going when he flipped his car on the road between Rolling Hills Estates and Rancho Palos Verdes

2 Likes