NLU Pro Shop (Part 2)

Does anyone have the sleeve length and body length of the H&B hoodie. Looked at the shop and their own site and couldn’t find anything

1 Like

So after wearing it last week I’d say the sleeves wont be an issue - I’m 6’4 with a 6’6 wingspan and wore a large and the sleeve length was perfect.

It is going to be a different look than Rhoback or other roomy/loosely fitting golf hoodies, its more of a tailored fit and falls just below my beltline kind of halfway down my shorts pockets. I thought it looked a bit different when I first tried it on but my wife commented that it looked a lot nicer than others because of the fit. Hope this helps, let me see if I have a pic of wearing the L

2 Likes

Hope this helps with sizing questions or how it looks/fits when someone’s wearing it. For reference I’m 6’4, 210 ish and wearing a Large.

I probably have 10 minutes before Luke Boatright finds this and calls me to make fun of me.

41 Likes

To all the khaki shorts haters in the outfit scripting thread, I give you exhibit A of why they still fuq and there’s a place for them.

10/10 fit sir.

27 Likes

Thank you sir! credit to my photographer @sundaybag and scripting/pro shop extraordinaire @ChickPhilA

9 Likes

11 Likes

I’ve waited months to hear back about my modeling application and this is what I wake up to?? Not again, Harry!

12 Likes

Finally some proper lefty representation

19 Likes

You’ll get no khaki hate from me, but everytime I see that hoodie I’m reminded that I have a real problem. Because all I can think about is that blue hoodie sure would look good with some navy shorts.

1 Like

Ah yes, the old Blueberry look.

7 Likes

Wait…do they hate khaki shorts in general or just this specific outfit?

Yes, but you’re a skinny 210. For us mortals our 210 pounds are distributed a little differently necessitating a larger size.

4 Likes

If you saw me without a shirt at the beach you’d know I’m truly skinny fat. If I eat really well for a few weeks I’ll maybe be skinny but my daily look is skinny fat.

6 Likes

You just need to move to Jax Beach and be available early on random Tuesdays, I think that’s the main reason my application was excepted.

4 Likes

I use to be that way. Then I hit my 40s and all of a sudden I couldn’t get into beach shape by simply skipping beer and ice cream for a week while going for a run every day.

2 Likes

Yea i can kind of tell that its coming my way soon

1 Like

Also are people saying khaki shorts are bad? They are great and have their place

4 Likes

khakis

15 Likes

Is this @soly’s burner?

2 Likes

THIS is why male models

1 Like