NLU Pro Shop (Part 1)

I’d go with a L. I bought a medium and am in the same spot you are and it’s a tad too small. Still wearable but a tad small

1 Like

Just got my recent order in the mail (two days early as well, s/o @MerchCzar). Opening it was like Christmas morning in November. Got a performance polo, sweatshirt, pullover, socks, tees, and waffle towel and am super happy with everything. I’m already trying to figure out the next merch I’m gonna buy (currently eyeing a coffee mug and awaiting the arrival of the holiday box).

2 Likes

@MerchCzar - is it possible/something you’d look into to be able to filter the pro shop by size?

Would be nice browsing polos and pullovers knowing what is available.

tyty xoxo

2 Likes

Pro shop feels like that Kmart/Sears that’s going out of business, lots of empty racks, maybe a size small or xxxl lying around.

I picked up 2 polos and 3 towels (going to gift 2 of the 3 to golf buddies) but the stuff you really like ain’t happening.

1 Like

Sweaters have been gone for a while now… and beaten to death on here… and even addressed by Neil!

They’ll be back soon.

So I picked on the navy because they are only restocking grey.

Could have put any of these up

http://makephotogallery.net/upload

I think many of us are waiting for the big restock plus announcement of holiday box.

2 Likes

Ayup.

1 Like

And possibly a bucket refresh.

Christmas came early with the B4G6 discount code. Shipping/fulfillment is so fast !!!

4 Likes

Also must add the collar on the NLU polos is awesome. Love that it’s stiff and holds its shape. Buttons are in their proper location.

2 Likes

Man you should check out those nation shirts. Collar is crispy AF.

3 Likes

Just want to address this once more. We have 150 Ward Sweaters coming in (50 navy, 50 grey, and 50 in a lighter blue called Amparo). H&B expedited these for us from their factory and we’re hoping to have them en route from their domestic facility to our warehouse early next week, at which point we’ll pre-sell them and then get them shipped as soon as they arrive (ideally by the 13th).

As for other items, we added 6 new styles of H&B polos (actually spring 2020 stuff that they allowed us to have first crack at), have had plenty of private label polos and pocket polos in stock, and then have been fully stocked on hats for the last few months up until the Black Friday/Cyber Monday promo. So out of genuine curiosity and so we can better serve you, aside from the Ward, what “ain’t happening”?

9 Likes

wait @Tron what just happened to the Holiday Box post, one second i was looking at it the other second it was gone

[quote=“Tron, post:1216, topic:2404”]
Also we have 100 Holiday Boxes going on sale today on the site. These will have a navy leather scorecard holder that we did with Winston Collection (and has tartan interior).

We also have dark brown “whiskey pull-up” leather scorecard holders that’ll probably go on sale right before Christmas (not in time to ship before the holiday) that will be sold individually.

Here is a picture of the holiday boxes (the white/blue cloth on the left is a buff and is absolute fire):
[/quote]

12 Likes

:money_mouth_face:

oh boy

1 Like

I need to get work done today but I don’t know when this is gonna drop and I want it. @Tron holla atcha boy and I’ll send you the weirdest bottle of wine I can find in the closest liquor store to the White House.*

*I don’t work at the White House, but I do work a few blocks from that liquor store.

Want. Excited.

3 Likes

If the Amparo sweater is the same as the H&B Amparo polo, color me intrigued…