NLU Pro Shop (Part 1)

Was just about to buy the NLU towel and its sold out, any chance of a restock before xmas?

Yeah that may be my fault, I keep buying them and loosing them. I have bought 2 of them so far, and lost them instantly.
You wouldn’t think it would be that hard to keep track of a big-ass towel. I never loose anything else on the course, but this sucker is my nemesis. Might need to make my own bag clip. :man_facepalming:

Neil is actually stealing the towels and reselling them. It’s a ponzi towel scheme. What do you expect from an Ivy League grad?

4 Likes

Ordered my goodie box on the 7th of December and it was delivered to my address in the uk today. Props to the @MerchCzar. Quality products as well. Can’t wait to get on the links and snap those tees and lose my chrome softs.

Did you get charged any import duties?

Yes I think it was about £30

Almost cheaper to fly to US and load up on goods.

@MerchCzar

Has the NLU crew ever considered launching a classic Hogan style flat cap?

1 Like

you mean a DeChambeau style?

1 Like

Yeah! But I think Mr Hogan wore it better and made it more famous - hence giving him the credit for it.

1 Like

I know…

1 Like

@Tron @MerchCzar with the new hats in the pro shop it got me wondering if you guys have made any traction on hats for those of us with “generous” head sizes?

2 Likes
3 Likes

As someone who needs a size 8 hat this is hurtful… but accurate.

2 Likes

a run of these for everyone looking to join the half set (6 clubs to be totally accurate) tent

http://www.rivalandrevel.com/product-p/golf-cc3.htm

@Tron where do we stand on leather headcovers? I stand at the ready the moment they drop.

@MerchCzar any chance while still in winter for a new run of the beanies that were in the holiday gift pack, but ability to just buy the beanies? Those are sharp.

5 Likes

@MerchCzar Any timeline on a return of the H&B pullovers? That Heather Pacific has been on my list for months now. Also, belated congrats on the boxing victory, I know you don’t like to talk about it.

3 Likes

There they are! Yeah I got mine from Linksoul, pretty legit! They don’t work great for all 6 clubs, but 4 is perfect.

The biggest improvement I would like to see is the inclusion of sizing charts from the manufacturer included on the pages for each clothing item (if available). Biggest thing preventing me from ordering is I am not sure what size I would be and therefore don’t want to order something and pay for shipping to Australia only to look like JDay after a hearty lunch!

3 Likes

I can tell you that I am 6’2" and 200 lbs - normally wear a large in t-shirts because I don’t like baggy clothes. Although I LOVE my NLU shirt, I should have listened to Soly and gone up a size. I still wear the shirt under a quarter zip or wear it to hit balls…just a little tighter than I would normally buy as the NLU t-shirts are what I consider a slim-ish cut.