NLU Bandon 2022: Happy Anniversary

Exactly how many NLU guis are we talking?

14 Likes

Bad idea or worst idea to suggest this to my non-golfing wife as our “anniversary trip” next year (April 25)?

22 Likes

the best idea.

3 Likes

honestly, if she could walk along for the golf, she might be cool with it??? for the #views and stuff?

3 Likes

There’s a 0% chance I get anything done at work between now and the lottery.

//edit// going ahead and booking 7-weeks of vacation time now //end-edit//

4 Likes

May we never forget those who were screwed before…

25 Likes

How dare you speak his name in non-haiku format.

4 Likes

Mike Keiser’s playground
Just a lottery away
Pick my fucking name

25 Likes

Will the ducks of Nest Members be given a head start?

8 Likes

Wish I could go, but Donnybrook in October + Bandon is April would likely lead to me - a wife.

1 Like

Came here to call this a drive by.

However, this effort deserves much more. It’s sophisticated & exacting in nature, unlike drive by’s which rely on the element of surprise and low-percentage spray firing.

No, this is tactical and precise.

9 Likes

@Tron - is there any thoughts of trying to have the Gearhart Invitational around the same time? I’m not in on Bandon (as much as I’d like, I’m going there in a month and my wife, despite her massive patience and tolerance of me has her limits) but I desperately want to go to Gearhart with the crew and am wondering about timing.

7 Likes

Similar to US Open qualifying. Nest members auto qualify for sectionals. Non nest must win an initial lottery to get to sectionals.

2 Likes

Do I pitch this to my wife before or after the lottery?

7 Likes

All sorts of flotsam and jetsam appearing suddenly.

after for sure. No point in poking the bear until you have some real hope.

6 Likes

well done TC

I did the math on this trip, not gonna happen. I’ll start saving for 2025 now. Best of luck to everybody

1 Like

I would really love to do this, but already have a trip on the books for May 22-28. Don’t know if I can swing back to back months out to Bandon…

3 Likes

Does the dollar figure include caddies, or are we responsible for those on our own?

1 Like