NIT Qualifier Hoosier Day @ Harrison Hills Golf Club & Purdue Golf Complex 6/25 - 6/26

Works much better for me too!

Hell yes. Sweet.

Good news that it works out better for most! Iā€™ll get something on the schedule this weekend at both places! Thanks everyone!

And might be able to come up!!

2 Likes

Any update for this event!

1 Like

Yes! I have dates locked in with both courses. HH and the Purdue Courses are locked and loaded! I am going to get a signup sheet circulating this weekend.

1 Like

Out of curiosity, are non nest members able to attend? My future father in law is a massive golfer and lives 20ish minutes from Attica.

1 Like

I donā€™t see why not. If they like golf and follow the ā€œdonā€™t be a scumbagā€ mantra. Iā€™ll probably invite my dad along again as well!

2 Likes

Awesome. I believe that liking golf is possibly an understatement for my future father in law, so he should fit right in! Just hoping it isnā€™t the day of my Sweetens trip or the charity outing that he runs up there in Oxford. Lol

1 Like

Agreed! So I will have a signup sheet this weekend. Also going to try and plan some of the golfing a bit better. Shoutout everyone from last year who just rolled with the vibe! haha

1 Like

Can out of towners join in? I grew up in Lafayette but currently live in the Seattle area. Might make a trip back that way.

4 Likes

100% yes! Playing some great layouts. You wouldnā€™t be upset if you made the trip.

2 Likes

So a lot of these events do hats which is totally fine but Iā€™m sure everyone has about a million hats. Is there something else people would prefer? Open discussion for any and all suggestions.

1 Like

I feel like a towel is always useful to people. Itā€™s even more one size fits all than a hat too. And with us playing 3 courses for this event it would give ample space to feature all their logos plus NLU logos if you wanted.

1 Like

Towels, scorecard holders, and valuables pouches are always options. Same with divot tools and ball markers. I would throw out an event bag tag, but it seems like most Roostā€™s are deep in the bag tag game

2 Likes

Yeah I noticed the same thing on the bag tags. Lotta roosts are doing tags. Love the towel Idea and ball marker. 2 things you canā€™t have too many of.

yeah I almost said ball marker/divot tool as well. Can never have too many of those.

1 Like

Those also shouldnā€™t be to bad in terms of pricing either I wouldnā€™t think!

Found some good spots for towels and a good idea for ball marks too that people will like!

3 Likes

Folks Folksā€¦ Here we go. Drop your info in here. Iā€™m sure this will change a bit as we go.

1. cost is TBD last year was around $250 I would expect something similar this year maybe a shade more
  2. Iā€™m working on getting us access to the pool @ HH between rounds. Probably going to add about $10 to your cost if you choose yes. For those that attended last yearā€¦ Twas hot.
  3. I am looking at other charity situations
  4. Going to try and do a raffle to benefit charity. Tickets will be out once I get an idea of some prizes.
  5. if you have someone that isnā€™t on the refuge that wants to come, refugees get first dibs but I donā€™t think we will have any issue getting people in.

If I missed something, feel free to make changes/let me know and I can make changes. I had a blast having everyone out to some of my favorite spots in Indiana hopeful to get more this year!

3 Likes