NIT Qualifier Hoosier Day @ Harrison Hills Golf Club & Purdue Golf Complex 6/25 - 6/26

Hello all! I have been wanting to set a meetup since I first heard of all the great meetups around the country. So, I present to you, the Hoosier Hay Day @ Harrison Hills & Purdue Brick Boilermaker Golf Complex. The event will take place in Attica Indiana on June 12th and West Lafayette Indiana on June 13th of next year. Tee times have been set to play 36 holes both days. Cost will be around $250. This will cover: Food, 36 holes of golf per day and a donation to a charitable cause. I will create a signup sheet around Mid January!

Date: June 12th 2021 (Possibly June 13th)
Location: Harrison Hills Golf Club Attica, Indiana & Purdue Brick Boilermaker Golf Complex Lafayette, Indiana
Cost: $250
Charitable Cause: Evans Scholars Program (one located in Indianapolis)

If anyone has questions, please reach out!

18 Likes

Looking forward to this and has the potential for a huge turnout! Only 3 hours from Chicago, St Louis, Louisville, Cincinnati.

Maybe @Blaire gets in on this action and we can combo one or both of the Birck courses the day before/after?

2 Likes

I would be very down to go play one of the Purdue courses! I know they do a all day golf fee at those courses. Maybe a good Saturday Sunday of golf?

I’m almost positively in on this. Need to play Harrison Hills as one of the “best in Indiana” anyway, hopefully this date will work.

1 Like

Chicago suburban definitely interested in this…if we do Purdue Sunday I’d probably look into a airbnb in West Lafayette on Sat night. If there’s others Id happy to go in on a place.

1 Like

Let me get confirmation on Purdue. Should be easy to do right now!

If you need any help getting things set at BBGC, let me know, I’d be glad to help.

1 Like

Interested, but there’s a Refuge event at Tarandowah on the same day I believe… Any other dates that might work? I’m in Chicago for what it’s worth. Obviously, if this date is set, all good!

Fudge I was wondering if there was any other for that day. However, with it being in Canada, I will probably just keep it 12th and 13th.

2 Likes

Too early to determine availability, but this has piqued my interest.

Taking the refugees to Harry’s after the round will be a treat.

2 Likes

I’ll be there.

1 Like

So if we want to play both courses its 500? Or 250 for both days?

Both Days $250 total. So 2 rounds at Harrison Hills with Lunch. unlimited rounds at Purdue but haven’t gotten lunch sorted out yet and a charitable contribution to a local cause.

1 Like

Ok, I’m in. Also, the courses look sick. What’s everyone’s plan as far as lodging? Any sweet hotels nearby?

1 Like

I actually live pretty close to the area. Most of the hotels are over in Lafayette (15 min drive). They are just off 65 but there are some great ones over that way. Airbnb might be a good option if you’re looking to stay closer to West Lafayette. I’ll do some looking and post the best places to stay and a signup sheet this weekend!

1 Like

Very interested. Out of towner but grew up on the south side of Indy and need to go back this year to see friends around Indy.

1 Like

Found a sweet AirBNB for cheap, can house a couple other Refugees. It’ll probably be $40 for the night (Sat June 12th). Disclaimer: if COVID is still bad a month out, I’ll probably stay there solo.

1 Like

I’m not sure but for some reason I kind of want to drive 4 hours and play terrible golf at (from what I can see) some beautiful courses.

1 Like

If I can make this event work and depending on costs, I’d probably drive down Friday afternoon/ stay Friday night.

I think it’s a 2.5-3 hr drive from the city, and I’d be ok spending a bit more to not have to rush down Saturday morning.

1 Like

Any idea what the tee time schedule might be like?