NIT 2022 - A Big Triumphant

Figured I’d get us started now that registration is open. Pumped to see some new and old faces this November.

12 Likes

Hello friends

I’ll be a first time invite this year from the Soule park event. Making my way over from sunny San Diego to (hopefully) sunny Jax

10 Likes

Also an NIT first timer, qualified by winning the Showdown in South Florida event at PGA Club in Port St. Lucie, FL this May. Excited to be back in Jax this November (lived there '06-'11), and will be tacking on the Raiders-Jaguars game on Sunday to the itinerary :pirate_flag::skull_and_crossbones::pirate_flag:

15 Likes

Is there a spot open for $1,000?

30 Likes

these will be going for at least $2,000 on the open market

qualified through the Abandoned Dudes event in Streamsong back in May, cannot wait for this, fingers crossed for better weather than last year!

where’d you see registration already @bhooveme?

10 Likes

Follow this link, bottom of the page

1 Like

22 Likes

As a self-proclaimed mudder, I welcome the rain. That being said, I’d love to play more than 27 holes this year…

4 Likes

Oh the weather is absolutely not my issue. Not being in attendance this year, however, is.

1 Like

As someone who has seen a total of 2" of rain in the past 7 months and can count the mumber of times I’ve played in rain on one hand

Ralph

1 Like

Look forward to meeting and getting to play with a bunch of new people. But I’m having an issue trying to register. My username is not showing up.

1 Like

Not sure if the official registration is open. Per last year @Randy started this thread that kicked it all off.
NIT (Jax Beach, FL): 2021, Nov. 4-7 - Lauren Walks Away Champ Of The Great NIT Tough Scene Bowl

2 Likes

the link posted above worked for me - it’s open for registration on the big events golfgenius page. i think this thread is serving the purpose of last years thread, maybe we’ll get an update in here from the NLU crew once they’re back from Tourist Sauce

Yea I kinda feel weird having used that registration. I don’t think its ready on the back end.

Better to just wait for official word otherwise we might gunk up the process, or Erin can just purge all the existing when they are ready and we have to register for real.

1 Like

I cannot wait for this.

It will be sunny. It will be sunny. It will be sunny

5 Likes

@bhooveme did you get an email about registration being open?

1 Like

@Samton128 no email. Just saw on the golf genius that it was open. Either way I’m excited and figured it was time we started a thread

3 Likes

@PinePocky @noslenod

4 Likes

FYI - Registration emails have not gone out. No one missed anything.

:grinning:

10 Likes

Oh hell yeah @PinePocky :facepunch:

2 Likes