NIT 2022 - A Big Triumphant

I’m excited!!! :facepunch:

5 Likes

Thanks, @bhooveme for getting the party started!

NIT 2022 planning is well underway and the weather gods are well aware that they owe me a weekend of perfect weather. Really, really excited for this year as we’ve got a lot in the works.

Here is the link to the Save The Date Where you will find some initial information and a form for qualifiers to fill out. If you have already qualified at an event please, please RSVP as soon as possible. Even if you are unable to attend, we need you to let us know via the form. Your response will trigger us to send you a registration invitation that will come via Golf Genius (early September). Please DM me if you have questions.

CHEERS

19 Likes

12 Likes

RSVP submitted.

3 Likes

I missed the email….I will check the junk folder

6 Likes

Give it some time.

1 Like

@Privatecollection I will pull a “Rudy” and lay down my jersey if Lane isn’t invited.

4 Likes

Awesome thank you! RSVP sent.

2 Likes

Coming to you via The Good, the Bad, and the UGA-ly at the UGA golf course - chuffed to be attending for the first time

7 Likes

Excited to spend some time in Jax!
clappp

13 Likes

Me looking at google flights not wanting to believe there aren’t any reasonable flights that leave from my airport on 11/3 and arrive in Jax before 6pm.

john-brennan-arms-crossed

3 Likes

Glad to hear you are making the trip!

2 Likes

Just booked my flight!

2020 NIT Sunday morning 7:00 AM flight… Missed.
2021 NIT Sunday morning 5:25 AM flight… Made! (Thanks @BaxterMSP )
2022 NIT Sunday morning 8:00 AM flight… No chance we miss this one!

20 Likes

4 Likes

2021 NIT I had an 8 am and made it, although it was a struggle. This year there is a dirt cheap 6am. I’m seriously trying to talk myself out of it but it’s so cheap it’s almost worth it

3 Likes

You’re coming from SC? I feel like driving would be the move, no?

I won’t have moved down by then so coming from the Philly area. Would definitely drive if I was in SC

1 Like

Booked a 6pm Monday. Anyone have Big Jay’s number, looking for a game that Sunday

4 Likes

On top of the weather, the morning food offerings at Jacksonville Airport was truly a tough scene. Might need to avoid that, I advise others to do the same.

2 Likes

The roughest of scenes. Especially when you have that pre-7AM flight like I did last year.

1 Like