NIT 2022 - A Big Triumphant

@Big_RanDeer you have rite of first refusal for my caddie services (And by that I’m already begging to be your gui again!)

@PurpATL and @Ghost_of_Ty_Webb @CongratsOnTheSix @kmart796 we gotta qualify and run the BnB back again.

The amount of Nesters going full Charlie Buckets over the next few months hunting for golden tickets across the globe is going to breath taking. Well done NLU crew and can’t wait to see what @Privatecollection is prepping…

17 Likes

I’d share a BnB with you any day my friend… quitting my job to join the NIT Qualifier mini tour to make this happen.

14 Likes

Came to say exactly this. I’d ride with you boys 10 times out of 10. Let’s make it happen.

4 Likes

Let’s be honest, about half of @BigPlex will be out there just to drink beverages and walk the course. It’s really what we do best.

5 Likes

Our club pro just got the head pro job there. Trish Holt.

1 Like

She was at Northwood for a few years too.

Can confirm, Frisco has fucking everything. It is a bonkers place. Currently figuring out how to attend multiple NIT qualifiers if needed, because this is going to be an epic weekend.

8 Likes

Say a Roost-less Australian were inspired to make the trek to Texas for this, how might he go about receiving a sponsor’s exemption?

Hypothetically.

7 Likes

Ask @LukeBoatright

17 Likes

The travel has never been what stopped me from going :joy:

2 Likes

LOL.

You’re still here?

5 Likes

We know with you at the helm it will be amazing. :fire:

4 Likes

As the first official qualifier I am eagerly awaiting this thread. Something to check multiple times a day for months in anticipation. Will there be a putting contest? It’s really my only chance to win anything :rofl:

8 Likes

There was last year. In the pitch black with glow balls. Hope your a feels guy and not a green reader… :wink:

4 Likes

5 Likes

I have a visceral memory of hitting the wedge shot with the glow balls in front of everyone.

“Don’t shank it don’t shank it don’t shank it don’t shank it”

6 Likes

Literally me the entire final round with every club except putter.

11 Likes

Aim point could come in handy here. Feet don’t need any damn light to read greens.

2 Likes

#BanAimpoint

3 Likes

Whole lot of bump and runs around the green

1 Like