NFL 2019-20, Patriots are dead!

Figured if this didn’t exist, it would just bleed into every other thread. Footbaw!

1 Like

game last night was so good

2 Likes

I cannot imagine being a starting quarterback on what people consider a super bowl contending team, and getting boo’d before halftime of your first game. I was having so much fun watching them flounder around

1 Like

Sorry, but this is a mortgage and student loans thread now. Cease and desist football discussion immediately.

11 Likes

Are we sure Matt Nagy is actually an offensive coordinator? Because I refuse to believe the Packers actually have a good defense.

1 Like

Trubisky looks awful, I’d be worried if I was a Bears fan.

I’m a Vikings fan though so I loved it :smile:

4 Likes

I retweeted this last night, but I can’t imagine being a Bears fan, and watching the other two QB’s be so successful.

5 Likes

He has Tony Romo’s helmet-face combined with the Eli Manning deer-in-the-headlights look. It will not end well for anybody with that combination

4 Likes

Packers defense looked like they were flying. So, either they played that well or Trubisky was telegraphing every throw over the middle. The only completions I saw Trubisky make were back shoulder throws on the sideline.

I think it goes without saying but whatever… we all agree the Browns are going to shit down their legs and disappoint us, right?

7 Likes

Browns will be the most disappointing team since…the Browns

Ouch! I forgot about that!

1 Like

We all agree the Pats going back to back is inevitable right?

1 Like

I am high on the Browns and low on the Steelers.

Browns take that division and maybe make the AFC Championship game.

Myles Garrett is going to be a force.

2 Likes

A tough look if you’re a Bears fan but this made me laugh out loud.

3 Likes

As a lifelong Browns fan (who has lost faith multiple times), I’d like to think this is true. But, like Vikings fans should know, I won’t believe it until I see it.

But at least there’s seemingly reason for actual hope.

1 Like

I have been to the gym 4 times since Miles Garrett’s body issue came out. I had been 0 times in the four weeks before that. I will absolutely be pulling for him this year

This is where I’m at. I love Baker so I want it to happen but the hype is outrageous.

There is A LOT of talent on that roster, it might be the most talented roster in the NFL.

With that much talent, it’ll be very hard to screw up.