Newbie and Leftie Lady

shoutout @gatorz7888 - our head guy from the wrong side

2 Likes

You tried for all of 11 minutes!

5 Likes

This is a strictly LH thread. No RH rif raf allowed.

There is also a wonderful female contingent scattered across the landscape.

@Sarah
@ChickPhilA
@Geaugolf (ace extraordinaire)

3 Likes

:point_right::point_left: I use to be on reddit I thought it took less time than 11 mins haha

1 Like

Thank you! Ill definitely be sure to go to that!

1 Like

I’m a lady lefty too! You can appreciate my sad vibes on not getting involved in YOTB

Welcome - the guys here are great. I’ve been lucky to get some awesome games in and have had a lot of fun with this funny golf-adjacent message board

We do have a thread for NLU ladies. It’s pretty short though and I think that’s because we’re good at getting involved elsewhere

1 Like

welcome, fellow southpaw here!

Yes! Lady Lefties :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: Ill definitely be sure to check out that thread!

Well… I’m 1/2 riff raff. I’m a left handed person who plays right handed. I’m not sure what it’s called but for me large motor movement is right handed and small motor movement is left.

Writing, eating, scissors, shotgun, all left
Bowling, golf,throwing, and HANDgun right hand

Go figure

1 Like

Yes! South Paws Unite :call_me_hand:

I’m definitely an ambidextrous lifestyle person, but most all sports Ive played have been left handed.

1 Like

I actually just got new irons and woods too, I started with Top Flite Ladies and then my husband got me Cobra Bafflers Reg. Flex so I got so used to those and using regular flex that now that I have my new ones. Taylormade Kalea Ladies Flex, I can’t seem to play with them. :tired_face:

It’s cool you’ve been following NLU for a long time. I’ve been keeping up with their stuff for ages and really found one thing I like about their stuff is how welcoming it is for women. they didn’t cover golf in a bro-y “woah check out this WAGs instagram” sort of way. They always just had smart and funny coverage. Refuge is really the same way.

2 Likes

Lefties are the Besties…that was terrible I’ll se myself out.

1 Like

No wait come back haha. It wasnt that bad… :eyes:

1 Like

Wow. I’m a lefty who plays golf righty as well, but there is no way on god’s green earth I can THROW competently with my right hand (and I’ve tried when I was a pitcher in baseball). And if I tried to shoot with it I’d probably get the gun in my face on the recoil.

1 Like

Well I can only close my right eye so I have to line up the sights with my left

That’s the most refreshing thing about them and why I don’t follow most other sports media.

Welcome, @FreshBrogurt! I’m new here as well. The staggering amount of content is definitely something that takes a while to navigate.

2 Likes

The legend grows

5 Likes

Yes she owns a 12g shotgun and a 9nn pistol