New England: Cape Arundel on October 3 - CHARITY UPDATE POST 156

https://golfclubatlas.com/courses-by-country/usa/cape-arundel-golf-club/

I already can’t wait

3 Likes

Woah this looks sick. Bummed I can’t make this one

The greens are so great. Only things close to them that I’ve played are Sweetens and Pasatiempo.

2 Likes

38l1il image image

5 Likes

3 Likes

Now the question becomes…

2 Likes

Six people confirmed, seven if we play in the afternoon, and at least one pending. Everyone else, get in!

1 Like

Permission to invite some lurkers?? They’re cool.

Sure.

1 Like

Out - CEO wasn’t thrilled with the three hour drive back and forth from the Ocean State - have fun.

Love general janet mills up there boys

I’m 75% in, should be able to firm up in a day or so.

As of right now we’ve got about 12 in for some point in the day Saturday. Not quite enough to book before Wednesday. Is anyone interested in trying to squeeze in two loops?

100% yes

Longtime lurker here interested in playing. Arundel is a fun track. Consider me an in!

Also, I am a member at Webhannet across town and could potentially host a few folks in the morning if this turns into an afternoon affair.

3 Likes

I will play as much as I am allowed

1 Like

Nandy’s playing??? :wink: :joy:

1 Like

I think we are at the magic number of 16 right now. I’m going to call Monday for times so anyone else who wants to get in should do so ASAP. also if you haven’t already please let me know if you want to do two loops. For those who could only do afternoon it looks like we can accommodate.

4 Likes

I am 100% in.

1 Like

Fiancée is making the trip up to make this a weekend getaway. Not sure if I can do 2 loops. Depending on pace, maybe 1.5? But don’t count me in for 2 loops. Not sure how long she’ll be content in Ogunquit by herself lol.