Nest Invitational Tournament aka NIT - Viiibbiiinnnggg

Jean shorts and a wife beater.

Fight the Power.

4 Likes

The minute you wore a collared shirt at Sweetens, you lost your right to complain about dress codes! :rofl:

2 Likes

Mr. DesertDAPPER,

I thought you of all people would appreciate the dress code. I mean, I gave you that nickname for a reason!!

Itā€™s been asked three times on what the attire was, so figured it needed to be posted.

Excited to see ya!

3 Likes

Right!!

2 Likes

One day out of three, for the sake of my fellow competitors (and Ms. Gregory).

3 Likes

What. What? WHAT.

This is Bullshit of the highest level.

The day I cannot play a municipal course in a t-shirt is the day I get fined for playing golf in a t-shirt.

6 Likes

I have a 1bedroom AirBnb booked with a full refund available. I would be up for finding a nice place with a few other guys. There are some sweet spots close to the course

1 Like

I could be interested in a house too. I just have a hotel room booked on points for the time being - easily reimbursedā€¦

One more interested in splitting the cost of a house. I have a one room abnb rented now but it has cancellation. Looking to do this trip as cheap as possible though. Especially on lodging since it doesnā€™t seem like we will be spending much time there.

3 Likes

Also down to split a place. Everyone has different definitions of cheap, but Iā€™m also trying to go as cheap as possible. Have a few Airbnb targets selected

3 Likes

Iā€™d consider sharing.

Waitā€¦none of you guys are scary murderers, right?

2 Likes

I got my own place already so youā€™re good unless thereā€™s multiple of us

4 Likes

Secured a place 1.4 miles from Jax beach, looking forward to seeing everyone.

2 Likes

We got a house that is about 5 blocks away from the course. Looking forward to this!

2 Likes

Iā€™m staying in a place thatā€™s a little further out, but itā€™s in close proximity to Whole Foods so I can bring you some oatmeal raisin cookies. Now I just need to find the closest Mellow Mushroom since that apparently fuels my best golf.

2 Likes

Anyone trying to play on Sunday?

Looks to be one,1.7 miles/8 min from the courseā€¦ now which would be your pizza of choice leading to better golf!?!

Iā€™m guessing @JamesHCard is a Kosmic Karma gui.

1 Like

my Friday night/Saturday lunch choice this past weekend in Aiken was vegan cheese, artichoke hearts, mushroom, and pineapple.

Weā€™re gonna have to duel over this atrocious cookie take arenā€™t we.

2 Likes