My Free COVID-19 Practice Plan - April 1-30

Since we’re all stuck inside, I thought I’d help us all make the best of it. I’m going to make 30 videos, one for each day in April, with a drill you can do for 5-10 minutes a day in your house or yard.

I’ll post the videos (or tweets, or Instagram posts) here on the Refuge as well - you don’t have to sign up over at a different forum. I try not to post too much “self-promotional” stuff here. I try to help where I can but otherwise just be “another member,” but I’m hoping y’all are okay with this as I’m just making these videos for y’all for free, and I’d love it if we got a good amount of participation here.

I can’t promise that the videos will be super-slick or overly produced, but they should have good information and have good drills that y’all can do in 5-10 minutes a day. If you’re already good at one of them, then it’ll be good to reinforce some good things, and if you struggle with some of the others, this can help improve your game.

Sign up below by just saying “I’m in” or subscribing to the topic or something… and retweet the tweet above if you feel okay doing so.

Thanks!

Edit to add the URL: https://golfevolution.com/30-day-plan/. I’ll post every day here in this topic as well, but you can also visit that page daily.

73 Likes

I’m in!
Thanks for this!

1 Like

Love this @iacas, will be following closely and plan to pair it up with my incoming book :innocent:

1 Like

Im in!

1 Like

In!

1 Like

In and subscribed, my friend. Thank you.

1 Like

I am in on this!

1 Like

I’m in! Thanks for doing this!

1 Like

Hey @Randy you had said you were going to practice more this year. How about 5-10 minutes a day for 30 days, without leaving your home? That’s at most five hours of practice over the whole month. @Tron? You’re in right? @djpie, you’ve been passed by @Randy, so let’s put a stop to that.

I know my bois (using that term very liberally! :smiley:) @alexshreff and @Lazstradamus and @nandersen and @Zocco and others should be in, too.

5 Likes

you 100% know that i’m in

1 Like

I’m in. Appreciate you doing this.

1 Like

Of course I am in!

1 Like

I’m in. Great idea

1 Like

I’m in!

1 Like

I’m in!