Must have on my golf playlist?

I am making a playlist for a tournament coming up. What are the must have songs?

I always have The Gourds version of “gin and Juice”, The Eagles and The Steve Miller Band.

whatever you like?

2 Likes

@DonaldRay + @3wiggle in 2020

3 Likes

Obviously @3wiggle pointed you to live threads, but I think it is all about the rhythm…which depends on the mood. Are you talking charity scramble tournament with beverages flowing, or a bit more serious but still with tunes OK (assuming no competitive round will allow music). Regardless, I really like setting a beat and finding that rhythm, and even find myself walking in time. Seem to play better too

Just a lot of Creed. Really gets the folks going

3 Likes

WITH ARMS WIDE OPENNNN!

1 Like

No doubt.

(from the GPS screen on a cart at the local track

3 Likes

“My Sacrifice” for my group will be to “Overcome” the temptation to just listen the “Beautiful” songs and “What If” I make a “One” then I have to listen to it all the time.

That was a little much, and I did look up all those on google.

1 Like

As @DonaldRay proclaims it, so shall it come to pass.

All music is hereby FORBIDDEN on the course.

Well I would be in his head on the first tee

Equal parts Bob Seger and Run DMC. I promise you will not regret it.

1 Like

well this what my partner and I decided on the first song is just to get pumped up going to our starting hole.

I am ok with music on the golf course as long as it is turned down when near other groups and not rap or that weird electronic stuff the kids make on their computer these days.

4 Likes

You’ll be retrieving your speaker from a cactus should I hear this during one of our rounds.

1 Like

very on brand right here

4 Likes

Is this a Creed-wide statement or just that specific song? Because, I CAN TAKE YOU HIGHER

1 Like